Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    it's ok, cause i've got two jailbroken consoles and one for playing online anyway.. then i can sell it on eBay.
    Last edited by technodon; 07-03-2011 at 10:17 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by technodon View Post
    question about the trophies? if i unlock them all using rubug and get platinum, then update to 3.66 can i sync them online? cause its seems to work flawlessly, i unlocked all the trophies except one then got that trophy in game and it give me platinum
    why would you bother.. it will have the time you unlocked these trophies and you'd see you were a cheat.. trophies are about skill not cheating..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I haven't really been bothered with Rebug, but then this caught my eye:

"… PlayStation Network Content - Manage your downloaded PlayStation Network Content."

Does that mean we can use PURCHASED DLC packs on this?

If so then I will be more and more interested in REBUG lol...

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    why would you bother.. it will have the time you unlocked these trophies and you'd see you were a cheat.. trophies are about skill not cheating..
    everyone knows i cheated on my friends list anyway.. i'm going to do it because i can!
    Quote Originally Posted by dyceast View Post
    I haven't really been bothered with Rebug, but then this caught my eye:

"… PlayStation Network Content - Manage your downloaded PlayStation Network Content."

Does that mean we can use PURCHASED DLC packs on this?

If so then I will be more and more interested in REBUG lol...
    nope, update to sonys official firmware 3.66, then you can.
    Last edited by technodon; 07-04-2011 at 02:49 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by technodon View Post
    everyone knows i cheated on my friends list anyway.. i'm going to do it because i can!

nope, update to sonys official firmware 3.66, then you can.
    LOL i hope you get your psn account banned..

it won't happen, sony never banned me using the jailbreak before. even after i accepted their new terms and conditions i was still syncing trophies and stuff..

Cheating for trophy's is just... low , but well it depends on the person ,hope rebug team removes the trophy unlock later in time.

I'd say it depends on the person really. To me it's a godsend, I'll finally be able to Platinum the new games which include online trophies. Unlock the onlines, and the rest I'll do then myself.

it noob question but i would like to know if i update this via recovery menu ... do i lose my game save data picture and music themes and all my trophies..? i try to update this via XMB over my CFW Knew. 3.55 but he give error already got this version... cannot update...

you won't lose anything.. all stays as it is.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast