Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Exclamation

Sponsored Links
    The normal version without Otheos++ one works perfectly but beware. That if you runned the rebug selector there is a chance to Semi-Brick your Ps3

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can also confirm you can install this and then simply do an xmb install of kmeaw 3.55 again easy as pie.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Any idea why when i run Multiman (last version) my ps3 restarts and gives me some screen saying that the system wasn't shut down correctly and demands that i connect the controller with a usb cable cable ? (Installed Rebug over kameaw and also replaced multiman).

change your mode from normal to debug (using the selector), any menu and it will fix your problem.

Ah yes thanks a lot , i really should start using my brain...

question about the trophies? if i unlock them all using rubug and get platinum, then update to 3.66 can i sync them online? cause its seems to work flawlessly, i unlocked all the trophies except one then got that trophy in game and it give me platinum

Nice update! thx

is that 22GB accessible say for use with black screen games..?? like you could mount that partition like you do with an USB HDD for black screen games to work...?? how exactly does that 22GB show up in the system when you switch over to this REBUG CFW..?

Quote Originally Posted by madmax69 View Post
    I can't switch from normal mode to rebug mode using select x as stated ?
    same here, i used the version from rebug version 3.55.1 which worked fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sejuice View Post
    Anyone tried "Clone your HDD straight to USB HDD"?
    i tried it, it worked fine but i cant really see much point to it. i also tried to swap the hard drive over to one same size formatted with 3.66 firmware which worked and it backed version 3.66 up onto the usb but it wouldnt restore it if there was a way to read the data on a mac or pc i would expect a 3.66 jailbreak soon, but unfortunately i don't think anyone can.
    Last edited by technodon; 07-03-2011 at 07:43 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by technodon View Post
    question about the trophies? if i unlock them all using rubug and get platinum, then update to 3.66 can i sync them online? cause its seems to work flawlessly, i unlocked all the trophies except one then got that trophy in game and it give me platinum
    don't do that. your gonna unlock all those platinums and update and that what? you cant be certain that your not gonna get banned. and you won't be able to downgrade. so no more rebug... or anything else. it's not worth it.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast