Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This new method of QA flagging by REBUG team is a lot different than the previous one.

If you remember, flagging QA on your console requires OtherOS++ firmware installed on your console, which is hassle for those users who already had CFW/MFW installed on their PS3's. Plus OtherOS++ firmware breaks trophy support.

Now with the new method, all you have need is a CFW/MFW with peek/poke syscall capable firmware, that's all, no more OtherOS++ firmware installs. Just install and run.

For those who ask what QA can do, you can downgrade your 3.55/3.41 CFW to any firmware that your PS3 firmware base can reach. In my case, I have PS3 capable to install way down to 1.00 (1.00 pup is never been public anyway). No downgrader dongle requires, just a flashdrive, a firmware and a knowledge to read instructions.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yup true. At beginning was boring, because of otheros installation. But when QA flag is enabled, you was able to revert back to kmeaw. I'm using 3.55-dongle QA flagged

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'll give this a try when I'm actually awake. Don't forget there are QA patches for PS3 games as well, those might be worth messing around with for the lulz...

Uhm, i'm going to try right now 3.55.2 let's see

Quote Originally Posted by niwakun View Post
    For those who ask what QA can do, you can downgrade your 3.55/3.41 CFW to any firmware that your PS3 firmware base can reach. In my case, I have PS3 capable to install way down to 1.00 (1.00 pup is never been public anyway). No downgrader dongle requires, just a flashdrive, a firmware and a knowledge to read instructions.
    Can you upgrade to 4.00 then downgrade back to 3.55 when its QA flagged?

Mine is QA flagged now thanks to this and it said I can downgrade to 3.41 but I didn't try it, the updater did find the update so I'm guessing it will do it now. but if someone QA flagged it then upgraded will it let you downgrade again or has that been blocked from 3.56 onwards?

Rofl no. The range is minimum firmware supported > 3.55

under 3.55 only? Is that what your trying to say? 1.00 - 3.55

From what I've read from the past QA flag won't work on 3.55+ FW.

Hi there,

Installed Toggle QA on my CECHC running Rebug 3.55.2 and when I try to run it the PS3 beeps 3 times and then reboots (so I'm assuming it hasn't worked), I've tried a few different combinations of Modes, XMBs, and Menus but still no success.

Are there any settings I need to change first (my Debug Menus are pretty much standard config)?

So I can install the 4.00 spoof on my Hermes 3.41CFW and I'll get my blu-ray encryption back? Am I reading this correctly?

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast