Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So the new version spoofer, this can be installed on kmeaw CFW 3.55 correct? And with it installed, I will be able to play retail disks that require firmware 3.60+ right? But you don't need to have rebug CFW installed, right? Just want to make sure I don't mess up my perfectly working 3.55 system at the moment.

It's also not immediately clear if reactPSN 2.0 is included, of if they have just made it compatible with the spoofer in some way.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No, it won't. It just prevent you from update to 3.73 by accident, thats all.

By the way, please help me with this: Please read it carefully.. Bear with my English.

I finally decide to move on to 3.41.3 rebug from 3.41 with dongle because I have been used it with dongle for a year and 1/2 months or so. Anyway, I am using 3.41.3 rebug with update installed Rebug_Update_Package.pkg. It come with ReACTPSN 2.0 already and everything is ready. I cannot find ReACTPSN 2.0 on my screen.

According to the page it says that it is coming with it.. I don't understand. And how do I installed rap, exdata folder, rep, or dlc after I installed .pkg ? This one I installed here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...3-0-5-updates/

I repeat... I just update installed Rebug Update Package.pkg that came with ReACTPSN 2.0 already.. not from noob guide about vsh.self files. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bearmon2010 View Post
    No, it won't. It just prevent you from update to 3.73 by accident, thats all.
    Thanks for the reply. I guess it is not necessary then, since my router doesn't allow outbound traffic from this particular PS3. I'm sorry but I don't have an answer to your question, I have not installed Rebug firmware myself.

You are welcome. By the way, thank you and I appreciate that. I wish that some people can answer quicker just like you did. I hope that someone else will answer my question asap.

Why the heck do they bother releasing these updated spoofers when we'll always get later firmware versions. LOL this one didn't even last a week.

Dumbasses should just release a 9.99 version spoofer.

Rebug 4.00 Version Spoofer 2.1, Update Package 0.4 and 0.6 Out

Following up on the release of PS3 Firmware v4.00, today Sony PlayStation 3 hackers Cyberskunk and evilsperm have once again updated Rebug to version 4.00 Version Spoofer and Rebug Update Package 0.4 (3.41.3) and 0.6 (3.55.2) for Custom Firmware users.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links]

From their page: Rebug 4.00 PS3 Version Spoofer 2.1

THIS DOESNT ALLOW PSN - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - THIS WILL NOT WORK ON REBUG FIRMWARE

Thought we would get it done quick this time around, 4.00 Version Spoofer 2.1 is now available for 3.41 and 3.55. We have added a little extra flavour in the form of reActPSN 2.0 compatibility for both your normal and spoofed vsh.self. The app backs up your current files before activating the spoof, then auto reboots.

INSTALL: Press L1+CROSS to INSTALL 4.00 Version Spoof files to your PS3

ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE: Press L1+CROSS to ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE (System will reboot)

UNINSTALL: Press L1+CIRCLE to UNINSTALL (this will deactivate the spoofer, remove the spoof files from dev_flash and reboot if needed)

NOTE: Your PS3 will need to be restarted to use reActPSN 2.0 if you HAVE INSTALLED but NOT ACTIVATED the Version Spoofer.

Big thanks to blastleaf for the artwork. Credit to Hotz8611 for reActPSN 2.0

Rebug Update Package 0.4 (3.41.3) and 0.6 (3.55.2)

THIS DOESNT ALLOW PSN - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Install Rebug Update Package 0.4 (3.41.3) or Rebug Update Package 0.6 (3.55.2 & TB Edition) to update REBUG’s version spoof files to 4.00 and enable reActPSN 2.0 compatibility. As usual all previous fixes and updates are included.

UPDATER WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING TASKS
    • Update the Rebug Selector package to Rebug Selector 1.5.1 and 1.6.1 (Finally got around to fixing the display resolution on HD tv’s)
    • Update the current version spoof files to 4.00
    • Add reActPSN 2.0 compatibility (Credit to Hotz8611)

INSTALL

1: Install Rebug_Update_Package.pkg file from XMB
    2: Run Rebug Update Package from the [Games] menu
    3: Follow the on screen prompts
    4: PS3 will reboot if needed when finished

NOTE: Once the PS3 has rebooted you can delete Rebug Update Package from your XMB as it is not needed.

NOTE: Rebug Selector 1.5.1 and 1.6.1 are identical in their function but for some reason on random PS3 Rebug Selector 1.5.1 (Which we consider to be the more user-friendly) freezes. We have included them both just incase.

Enjoy

~ Codename: REBUG

In related news, [Register or Login to view links] (aka SGK) has also released a modified (unofficial) version dubbed [Register or Login to view links] and to quote, roughly translated:

Voilla for you spoof Rebug change from 4.00 in my care!!

Installation: Press L1 + X to install version 4.00 in the PS3.

Activate/Deactivate: Press L1 + X to ACTIVE / deactivation (the system reboots)

Uninstall: Press L1 + Circle to Uninstall NOTE: the matching block games that spoof uses reactpsn 2.0 since the vsh.self is patched. Enjoy.

Rebug 4.00 Version Spoofer 2.1, Update Package 0.4 and 0.6 Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

I have promoted this to the main page now and +Rep for the news elser1!

It must have been annoying for them releasing a 3.73 spoofer and then 4.00 FW comes out. Also thanks for the news elser1.

Quote Originally Posted by LKJHGFDSA View Post
    Why the heck do they bother releasing these updated spoofers when we'll always get later firmware versions. LOL this one didn't even last a week.

Dumbasses should just release a 9.99 version spoofer.
    That would be ideal, but it must be a case of, sounds easier said then done...

And the reason they release them is because some people have their internet cable always in their ps3. They would hate to have a mate or brother jump on the ps3, and accidentally updated it etc and trust me, it does happen... Happened to my brothers, back in 3.55 and 3.56 came out lol

Oh i just thought of something... It's so amazing it forced me to type this in... What if Sony messed up again and 4.00 CFW comes out. The real one. Oh my!

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast