Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ReActPSN reactivates previously purchased PSN content so it works on CFW. I haven't used it so I can't answer any question on how to use it, but from what I've read it's not an easy procedure. You can also use multiMAN to get PSN games running on CFW if you please to.

Sponsored Links

Rebug 3.73 PS3 Version Spoofer 2.1 & Package 0.3 / 0.5 Updates

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony PlayStation 3 hackers Cyberskunk and evilsperm have updated the Rebug 3.73 PS3 Version Spoofer to version 2.1 alongside releasing new Rebug Update Packages 0.3 (3.41.3) and 0.5 (3.55.2) for Custom Firmware users.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: 3.73 Version Spoofer 2.1

Note: THIS DOESNT ALLOW PSN - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - THIS WILL NOT WORK ON REBUG FIRMWARE

Sorry on the delay, 3.73 Version Spoofer 2.1 is now available for 3.41 and 3.55. This time around we have added a little extra flavour in the form of reActPSN 2.0 compatibility for both your normal and spoofed vsh.self. The app backs up your current files before activating the spoof, then auto reboots leaving no room for end-user error.

INSTALL: Press L1+CROSS to INSTALL 3.73 Version Spoof files to your PS3

ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE: Press L1+CROSS to ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE (System will reboot)

UNINSTALL: Press L1+CIRCLE to UNINSTALL (this will deactivate the spoofer, remove the spoof files from dev_flash and reboot if needed)

NOTE: Your PS3 will need to be restarted to use reActPSN 2.0 if you HAVE INSTALLED but NOT ACTIVATED the Version Spoofer.

Big thanks to blastleaf for the artwork. Credit to Hotz8611 for reActPSN 2.0

Rebug Update Package 0.3 (3.41.3) and 0.5 (3.55.2)

THIS DOESNT ALLOW PSN - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Install Rebug Update Package 0.3 (3.41.3) or Rebug Update Package 0.5 (3.55.2) to update REBUG’s version spoof files to 3.73 and enable reActPSN 2.0 compatibility. As usual all previous fixes and updates are included.

UPDATER WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING TASKS
    • Update the Rebug Selector package to Rebug Selector 1.5.1 and 1.6.1 (Finally got around to fixing the display resolution on HD tv’s)
    • Update the current version spoof files to 3.73
    • Add reActPSN 2.0 compatibility (Credit to Hotz8611)

INSTALL

1: Install Rebug_Update_Package.pkg file from XMB
    2: Run Rebug Update Package from the [Games] menu
    3: Follow the on screen prompts
    4: PS3 will reboot if needed when finished

NOTE: Once the PS3 has rebooted you can delete Rebug Update Package from your XMB as it is not needed.

NOTE: Rebug Selector 1.5.1 and 1.6.1 are identical in their function but for some reason on random PS3 Rebug Selector 1.5.1 (Which we consider to be the more user-friendly) freezes. We have included them both just incase.

Enjoy

~ Codename: REBUG

Rebug 3.73 PS3 Version Spoofer 2.1 & Package 0.3 / 0.5 Updates

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks rebug team.. sorry for the emails LOL

best cfw ever!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tranvanthien View Post
    It show error code (8xxxxxxxx) and some game run but turn back to demo game.
    It's normal. If you are on rebug 3.41.3 you have to run payload before, you can run hermes v4c or multiman. Did you install from package manager (hard disk folder) the hermes pkg? You have to run it every time you turn on the console and after you could run correctly your psn games.

Now you can download Rebug Update Package 0.3 (3.41.3) and update your cfw.
    Last edited by Ezio; 11-29-2011 at 03:50 AM

love you team rebug

reaACTPSN 2.0 works flawlessly on this update.

just in case that the previously activated PSN content is not working after you updated, just run the reACTPSN again without any USB devices plug on your PSN.

I am using 3.41.3 rebug with update installed Rebug_Update_Package.pkg. It come with ReACTPSN 2.0 already and everything is ready.

Its my first time. How do I installed rap, rep, dlc and etc after I installed .pkg ?

Sorry to add to the questions but what exactly does a spoofer do?

As far as I know a spoofer tricks the system to thinking it is running another firmware so the games that require the spoofed firmware should theortically should work.

I myself have not used a spoofer, I havent evem really turned my ps3 on for better then a year, I do believe it is still on 3.41 with a blackcat, I myself am confused with payloads if anyone would like to point me in the best direction as to the best thing I could do to the ps3 to bring some life back to it for me.

Rebug cfw and spoof 3.73 I can install it on top of kmeaw 3.55 cfw but just wondering if it plays all games 3.73 and under like MW3, Portal 2, etc

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast