Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by fl0PPsy View Post
    Multiman 4.60.1??? I've been looking out for an update to the black screen issue. Anyone have a link to this?
    I haven't seen one yet, perhaps it's an update from within the app itself... the latest I'm aware of is MultiMAN v04.60.00 but if anyone runs across it feel free to share a download link and we'll update the main article with it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This f/w is b/s. Look at Rebugs official webpage. Last official release is 4.46. If this is real, its a leak of unfinished work. Anyone install this yet? I dont believe in it at all.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have installed it on my CECHL01 seems to be running great! no freezes no crashes so far. i personally am using multiman 4.55 full with no issues.

i wouldn't say this f/w is bs members of rebug stated back in February that 4.53 REX Cobra was basically ready they were just waiting on test reports from team members with a b/c system and recently they stated that they were bowing out of the scene due to life in general and not having time to work on the f/w anymore so i am not surprised that this got leaked.

We will see what happens when they step forward and comment

Unfortunately... At rebug forum administrator for 4.53.1 rebug with cobra is not official.. According to Garyopa said: NO Link found at Rebug BECAUSE it is NOT Official at all!

There you go. Its not official!

very interesting, yeah like drphuz said, best to wait for rebug themselves to comment... though i am interested to know if the ps2 controller desynch bug is still present or not.

yes the controller de-sync bug is still present in this f/w..on the subject of that bug i have found that if you have one of the cheap ps3 controllers that has it's own usb dongle used to connect it to the system the bug seems to disappear though it is a pain in the butt having one of my usb ports occupied by a controller dongle.

i am curious if anyone knows why there isn't a sync issue with the cheap controller but there is one with the official controller

Funny its been released 363 days since the last update, but NO mentions on the homepage and no one from the team has commented yet either. just saying

yeah i was using a wireless one when i had changed over to the 4.53 steven one temporarily, till i went back to rebug 4.46 rex lol... the reason why it works though is because the usb port is actively connected to the controller, however the ps3 official one doesn't use the USB route when activated wirelessly (uses bluetooth iirc)

Well it seems that it does not like one of my testing consoles CECHG01 in safe mode it stops in 95% claiming there is no applicable data found , USB formatted properly MD5 is correct. Any one had similar issues ?

Sponsored Links
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast