- from what i understand this firmware will always play games discless. isn't that dangerous when playing online? because i heard sony can detect games being played discless.
* is it still possible to load and play games through a disc?
- does "remote play patch" mean, that games become more compatible like being able to play AC4 on the psvita through remote play? (because AC4 now gives me a black screen, haven't installed the FW yet)
- can you really play all psp games? for example dbz tenkaichi tag team, naruto shippuden impact)
- can i play (ps3,ps2,psp) games of a ntfs external hdd?
Hello all and thank you for a Cobra version of Rebug
I want to say that the two versions "BD & no-BD" are functional CECH-2004B on by cons you know or find a 4.60 spoof for cfw because the last sen enabler allows me to connect to psn but I loses "debug setting" so over "fake save data owner": (
thank you for reading me and excuse me for my bad english