Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have noticed, there is something wrong with Rebug 4.21 REX edition and don't know if it also affects later releases. It seems vsh.self has a wrong patch, which will not let you use npdrm fselfs. In 4.21 I think it is the one at offset 0x5ED7C8 (REX 386000014E800020, original F821FF817C0802A6)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    still no spoofer 4.50 for rebug 4.21.2 rex edition...

Sponsored Links

Rebug 4.46 CFW Patched for Broken & Missing Blu-ray Drive / LogicBoard

Sponsored Links
    Following up on the Unofficial Rebug Updater (AIO) v2.01 PKG by bitsbubba, today PlayStation 3 developer zecoxao made available Rebug 4.46 CFW patched for broken and missing PS3 Blu-ray drives and logicboards with a video from Gamer Joe and details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (201.3 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Updated) / [Register or Login to view links] (201 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (201.2 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (201.3 MB) by marcx / [Register or Login to view links] (201.3 MB) by sguerrini97
    • REX_4.46.1_PS3UPDAT_noBD_SPKG.PUP MD5: 6deaa0c147538d71b3e66479ec120886
    • 4.46.1-REX-NOBD-(LV1_and_UPL)1.PUP MD5: f0c3e07e75bbf3c028f5df57ce11c163
    • REX_4.46.1_noBD_(LV1&UPL&SPKG).PUP MD5: 8512d6cbc669f158882d4c08b7bab45a

From zecoxao: JVC patch it to allow instalation on broken drives FIRST, then you can install it.

Edit: Here's the pup (linked above) with broken bd patches as well.

w0313 hex bytes of course. ctrl + b to write over the pattern and don't append:

[Register or Login to view code]

Update: I've quickly patched lv2_kernel.self from rebug to allow cobra 7 in it (above). I don't know if anyone wishes to test (I haven't done so). Goes without mention that this is for 4.46.1 REX.

It's in lv1, but it's better if i give you my pup directly (Updated link above). There's a brick risk, as you're well aware, so be careful and have a flasher at hand.

I know an easy way to test cobra rebug without bricking. since it's the kernel that loads everything we just use multiman or toolbox to load it brick risk=none.. we tried this and it works fine, just patch everything except the kernel, and it'll boot ok then we'll do the tests with the kernel

The purpose of the mfw (and of the patches) is to make apps work without a bluray drive.
    if you really want to QA flag your console, then downgrade to 3.55 MLT and use toggle QA in it.

I don't understand people sometimes, it's like they don't read things... anyway, what you want is this, just downgrade with it:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (for comparison)

Stage2 as you see it is the debug one from the cobra 7 pack. stage2 release has 71 KB. stage2 debug has 88 KB (my favourite) and outputs to tty via ethernet cable

Update #2: haxxen gave it to me. don't have a flasher at hand so won't test before someone tests it first.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (201 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (2.34 MB)

Update #3: Nevermind, I already did it, and no differences i'm guessing he spoofs in memory, meaning there are only two possible places. lv1 and lv2

I can't believe the amount of differences between before booting vsh and after... i'm afraid i stick through here in case anyone wants to continue.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

New patches:

Those are for 4.5X.

From haxxxen: I think I have found now the correct lv2memory protection appldr patch. it is only one patch:

I will make a bsdiff patch with changed lv0 and upload it:

MD5 of new PUP: 0cf2d3a2f46e0407bf263afade8576a3

I have uploaded the bsdiff patch now. I have only replaced newly patched lv0 and also have removed now bd update packages from upl.xml, so it should now install without bluray. though, I have not touched lv1.self, so the old patches from first pup are still there.

Can you share more on this how you can debug lv2 with cobra or other methods?

From zecoxao: You basically use cobra's stage2 debug. it'll patch lv2 in order to output to the tty screen what's happening.

Basically this (pastie.org/private/smh87asx124pidngtqg15w), with an ethernet cable connected to the ps3 and the pc and network connection on the ps3 disabled. tty is teletype, it's basically what you see on the command line, the black screen with white letters in the front of it. you can just use cygwin and put the command

to receive lv2 debug messages, of course you need to install socat first.

Below is a Ferrox 3.55 CFW (1.00 NOBD) and v1.01 (via openmodding.net/Thread-Working-CFW-3-55-FERROX-1-01-NOBD?pid=93918#pid93918) by Alexander (via openmodding.net/Thread-CFW-3-55-FERROX-1-00-NOBD) followed by Ferrox 4.55 NoBD v2.1 (via openmodding.net/Thread-Working-CFW-4-55-FERROX-2-01-noBD) as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (169.5 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (170.3 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (194.3 MB)

About this CFW Release:

This custom firmware is designed primarily for those who have a bluray player with the logic board broken, and it is unable to start homebrew as the Factory Service Mode Tool 0.2.

In this way you can start and recover the Blu-ray player through the process of remarry without the aid of a flasher or Dongle.

FERROX 3.55 - V1.00 NOBD (JUNE/8/14)
    MD5: (3D2D03E9E576230FBC9FA77389997EA5)
    • Built on the basis OFW 3.55
    • LV1: patched to remove the protection LV2
    • LV1: Peek & Poke
    • LV2: Peek & Poke
    • Key 3:55 (3:55 start games with keys EBOOT / sprx)
    • App_home/PS3_GAME *
    • Install Package Files *
    • Stability as nell'OFW 3.55
    • Full BD No Patch (you can start any homebrew / game without the aid of BluRay) Thanks zecoxao

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: It is recommended for proper installation of custom firmware, run:
    • Restore File System (Recovery)
    • Rebuild Database (Recovery)

So, you will have a clean install and you will not have problems. (Thanks to franci97 & SonyForever)

FERROX 3.55 - V1.01 NOBD (JUNE/8/14)
    MD5: (ED3403FF96048A4D52037DE013372A02)

Features of this CFW:
    • Built on the basis OFW 3.55
    • Key 3.55 (3.55 start games with keys EBOOT / sprx)
    • App_home/PS3_GAME *
    • Stability as nell'OFW 3:55
    • Full BD No Patch (you can start any homebrew / game without the aid of BluRay) Thanks zecoxao.

FERROX 4.55 - V2.01 NOBD (JUNE/11/14)
    MD5: (1147DF2A5B13032843B651C20FB5E8C3)

Features of this CFW:
    • Built on the basis OFW 4.xx
    • Disabled the coreOs and control ECDSA
    • LV1: patched coreOs Hash Check (prevents the brick consoles downgradate not dehashed)
    • Compatibility PS2 Games
    • Compatibility PSP Games Remastered
    • Compatibility Games PSP Minis
    • Key 4.xx (start games with keys 4.xx EBOOT / sprx)
    • PSN / SEN Enabled.
    • RSOD Screen Bypass for consoles suffering from RSOD
    • PS3 BT Remote Patch
    • PS3 BluRay DISC patch
    • Compatibility with the latest version of the REACTPSN
    • App_home/PS3_GAME *
    • Ability to Downgrade from OFW 3:55 with QA enabled.
    • Upgradeable from any CFW's
    • Support InGame XMB ScreenShot Feature
    • Supports Remote Play Feature
    • Stability as nell'OFW 4.xx
    • Ability to downgrade from any custom firmware with QA enabled.
    • Full BD No Patch (you can start any homebrew / game without the aid of BluRay) Thanks zecoxao

STRONGLY RECOMMENDED: It's recommended for proper installation of custom firmware, run:
    • Restore File System (Recovery)
    • Rebuild Database (Recovery)

So, you will have a clean install and you will not have problems. (Thanks to franci97 & SonyForever)

DOWNGRADE:

If you eventually want to downgrade from any version of CFW FERROX 4.x to an OFW CFW 3.xx or 4.xx, you have the foresight to have installed the first qaflag and set the DEBUG SYSTEM UPDATE "ON".

(For all those who incur 8002F157 error, it means you have not activated the MODE 'ON DEBUG ON qaflag through and then have to do the dehashing on the console)

I remind you that, even if the CFW's has been tested by many users, it OpenModding.net the developer will take responsibility for any damage caused to your PS3.

To correct this error: Install CFW 4:21 Rebug or CFW that allows you to activate the qa flag and the mode 'debugging. Upgrade to OFW 3:55 for two times in a row. (That's right, to install RECOVERY twice the OFW 3.55. Proceed with the installation of any other CFW's)

I remind you that the starting point of this custom firmware is 3:55 Original Firmware or any custom firmware.

From Joonie86: I created a patched PUP with noBD Fix based on Rogero 4.55 1.00b. Changes:
    • Full noBD patch for consoles with broken / Missing BluRay Drive (BD) & Logic Board - Patch Applied by Joonie

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (MD5: aa83902c9c04f1015034e450f251a80a)

Directly updated from Habib 4.55 1.03 cobra to Rog 4.55 no bd without brick. Multiman 4.55 worked fine on me and successfully launched a game. Haven't tested reactPSN yet.

It seems working fine, [I didn't do cobra port], I did not take off my bd yet, so we need more testers.. I'm going to try furtsiv's cobra port.. w0313 Can you test this for me instead? this one doesn't have Cobra port though. furtsiv I'll test it whenever I can. Thanks

Also from furtsiv: If anyone want to test here is 4.55 with Joonie86's patch. Changes:
    • Full noBD patched for users with broken / missing BluRay Drives & Logic Boards - Applied by furtsiv

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (200.74 MB - MD5: 96f9488fe20937825780a973c6e4cb85)

From Orion90 comes Rogero/Cobra 4.46 with NoBD Patch as follows, to quote:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (193.69 MB - MD5: 72421699a1b2429086db186b60c4835e)

Hi guys, many of you already know me for the work I have done with gamesonic manager, today I present the Cobra CFW 4.46 / Rogero with patches noBD that I have applied to the lv1 CFW.

Features of Rogero/Cobra 4.46 (noBD Patch):
    • ReactPSN patch to work offline without the need to log into PSN at all.
    • noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
    • This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW3.55 or any CFW ver <= 3.41/3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40/4.41/4.46
    • HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem.
    • Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
    • Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
    • Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
    • Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
    • QA Flag enabled by default to allow for easier downgrading using Recovery Menu.
    • RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
    • PSN/SEN access is available but it's not recommended.
    • It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.46 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed.
    • The CFW can be used for Downgrading with Hardware flashers with PS3 Flash Auto Patcher v4.46
    • Patch Cobra 7 Added
    • NEW: Patch noBD added by Orion90

I could not test the CFW since I have not a flasher, and for this I would ask anyone to test it, but it should in its operation as I have done nothing but apply this small patch.

Credits:
    • Thank you for this wonderful Rogero CFW.
    • Thanks to the team "Cobra" for the patches Cobra
    • Thank Joonie86 for the advice you gave me.

Tested Models: (NOTICE: LIMITED TESTING)

User: atreyu187
    • Tested and confirmed working CECHL-01A

Finally, from arachetous (via arch-ps3-hack-mod-cfw-jailbreak.e-monsite.com/homebrew-download-telecharger-custom-firmware-dev-pup/custom-firmware/cfw-arch-cex-4-55-no-bd-version-rc1.html) comes PS3 CFW CEX ARCH 4.55 No-BD Version RC1 with details as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (192.37 MB - MD5: DC4EC6040BF5E070EF15430A1E3BAA0F)

Hi friends, here is a CFW with the patch for PS3 BD player with broken or missing. Thank team Ferrox for LVx already patched that I used for this custom firmware.

To install the recovery mode only player on ps3 with broken or missing. No need to install this CFW on a PS3 which has a functional BD player. Compatible with all FAT or Slim.

Features Build RC1:
    • Based on the update sony official 4.55
    • disable coreOS ECDSA integrity check (LV0)
    • LV1 patched disable LV2 protection
    • LV2 & LV1 patched PEEK & POKE
    • Allows you to launch any backups of original games
    • RSOD Bybass
    • Compatible games remastered / Minis (for PSP/PS1/PS2)
    • Patch Alphabetical ( A...Z )
    • Compatible lasted version ReActPSN
    • QA Flag menu enabled by default if already activated prior
    • PS3 BT Remote Patched & PS3 BluRay DISC patched
    • XMB optimized for stealth, the options ' install_package_file ' and ' app_home/PS3_GAME ' are in a folder named ' PlayStation®3 '
    • Enable InGame XMB ScreenShot
    • Patch Remote Play
    • Ability to downgrade from any custom firmware with qa flag activated.
    • img build version 62848
    • Installation compatible on all models of ps3 Slim or fat. Can be installed on any CFW 3.xx/4.xx / or OFW 3.55 and lower.
    • (The mode Recovery is recommended even if it is little install by the XMB menu all of same)
    • Added patch by MLT allowing console with broken BD player to have full emulation to run copies of games and homebrews.

Optional:
    • custom coldboot / custom start message / wave of the custom XMB menu

Warning: this CFW is intended for consoles that have the BD player broken or missing. Do not install on a ps3 that the BD player function, it is useless.

When you have installed the CFW, it will run games from App_Home_PS3Game icon on the PlayStation 3 XMB menu folder.

Warning 2: As with any CFW, the installation must be done correctly and I can not be held responsible for any brick. Zero risk does not exist even if CFW has been tested on many ps3 and it is very stable in spite of everything.

From sguerrini97: This should be good (linked above). I used lv1 from the working PUP and added spkg to install from 4.xx. The only time i resigned my trophy, I just copied them manually to the trophy dir of my new accout (connected to PSN) and did a database rebuild from the recovery menu.

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

1fc5222ae1ae19b1bfa9096c3166688b190157.jpg   35cb3b1224242f9d223daabb7f49a434190156.jpg   df83430f478ee5b866ae52725a129148190156.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    4.21.2 REBUG REX support added (including certs ) just a few bugs , working them out. Release will be later on today
    How to make a Screenshot :

1. Go into (any) game.
    2. Press PS-key once.
    3. Go into "Photo".
    4. "Save Screenshot" - "X"
    5. "X"
    Last edited by oVERSoLDiER; 05-29-2014 at 10:26 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks REBUG

Does my ps3 need to be jailbroken to do this or can it be for the 4.55ofw?

Quote Originally Posted by ariark View Post
    still no spoofer 4.50 for rebug 4.21.2 rex edition...
    a little late... i won't provide any spoofers, but i can tell you how to do it on your own.

this is only for 4.21:

you have have to decrypt vsh.self.swp and vsh.self.cexsp and change two offsets. in vsh.self.swp go to offset 0x65BBA0 where you have to change the image version, and at offset 0x671B90 the firmware version.

in vsh.self.cexsp go to offset 0x653890 to change cex image version and at offset 0x6695B8 cex firmware version. of course on both you have to use the same values.

besides patching vsh selfs you have to rename the index.dat from the ofw version you want to spoof to, to index.dat.swp, and version.txt to version.txt.swp and copy them over to dev_flash/vsh/etc. this is done in normal mode and not in rebug mode or you replace files in pup itself.
    Last edited by wunderkind; 06-02-2014 at 08:09 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Rebug 4.46.1 REX (Cobra 7 Patched) PS3 CFW Unofficial Release Out

Following up on the previous release, today an unofficial release of Rebug 4.46.1 REX (Cobra 7 Patched) PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware) is available with details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (201 MB - MD5: 0F90253070D6C100E162A7B8AE736679) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (201 MB - MD5: fbbdfdd08db9880afb129a18b7534bcc) by No0bZiLLa

To quote: Rebug 4.46.1 REX (COBRA - Unofficial Port)
    • NEW FEATURE -COBRA 7 Ported - by haxxen (emu fixed by No0bZiLLa & atreyu187)
    • FEATURE - Dual LV2 Kernels CEX/DEX (Swap your EID0/LV2 kernel using Rebug Toolbox in seconds)
    • FEATURE - ALL Retail functions available in CEX mode (No need to install different firmware)
    • FEATURE - ALL Debug functions available in DEX mode (No need to install different firmware)
    • FEATURE - ProDG Connectivity in DEX mode
    • FEATURE- QA Token compatibility
    • FEATURE - OtherOS++ support enabled (Use Rebug Toolbox to Boot OtherOS with different LV1 patches)
    • FEATURE - Package Manager (Replacement for the standard ‘Install Package Files’ option)
    • INCLUDED - Rebug Toolbox 02.xx.xx (Install included Rebug Toolbox or higher for full compatibility)
    • PATCHED - LV1: Disable System Integrity Check (Safe to use with mismatched COREOS/SYSCON versions or if PS3 is not QA enabled)
    • PATCHED - LV1: Undocumented function 114 (Allow mapping of protected memory)
    • PATCHED - LV1: Skip all ACL Checks (Needed to allow booting of OtherOS)
    • PATCHED - LV1: Peek and Poke support (Unused LV1 call 182 and 183)
    • PATCHED - LV2: Peek and Poke support (LV2 Syscall 6 and 7)
    • PATCHED - LV2: Peek and Poke support for LV1 (LV2 Syscall 8 and 9)
    • PATCHED - LV2: LV1 CALL System call (LV2 Syscall 10)
    • PATCHED - VSH: Allow Unsigned act.dat and *.rif files
    • PATCHED - VSH: Disable Unlinking/Deleting of act.dat
    • FUN FEATURE – Fake Save Data Owner (Use Game Saves from ANY Owner)
    • FUN FEATURE – Lock/Unlock Trophies
    • FUN FEATURE – Cinavia protection disabled

Model Tested from various Scene User's (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK APPLIES EVEN IF YOU MODEL IS LISTED)

Models Tested
    • CECH2001A (No0bZiLLa)
    • CECHL-01A (atreyu187)
    • CECH-2501A (atreyu187)

Atreyu187 tested on CECHL-01A NOR flash phat and CECH-25001A both working. I suggest using multiMAN only to spoof fimrware for PSN access. I have been using that and it is a confirmed working spoof and PSN access. PSNpatch is also working in CEX mode but not spoofing, Cobra extentions work as well. Converts to DEX fine but most important NO BRICK.

Confirmed in CEX and DEX mode on CECH-25001A model PS3 slim & CECHL-01 phat both NOR flash. PS1, PS2 (CEX only), PSP (CEX only), PS3, and DVD/BD (CEX Only) ISO all confirmed working as well as all plugins.

Only ISO's were used and webMAN mod 1.29.3 in CEX mode with 4.46 Cobra patched EMU's swapped for ReBug EMU files.

CEX
    • PS3 = Working just fine loaded via webMAN
    • PS2 = Working just fine loaded via webMAN **
    • PS1 = Working just fine loaded via webMAN **
    • PSP = Working just fine loaded via webMAN using my PSP Remasters Launcher & Minis **
    • DVD = Working just fine loaded via webMAN
    • BD = Working just fine loaded via webMAN
      Plugins = In-game screenshot/music, webMAN, PSN Patch all working as they should
    • CeDEX Swap = DEX mode working great, see below.
    • Cobra CFW Tools = All sections working as should

** Fixed (haxxen's original Test PUP) by swapping the firmware emulator of PS1/PS2/PSP from Rogero/Cobra 4.46.

Only ISO's were used and webMAN mod 1.29.3 in FULL DEX mode with 4.46 Cobra patched EMU's swapped for ReBug EMU files.

DEX
    • PS2 = Unsupported data
    • PSP = Loads and then black screen nothing happens. Must power off manually system becomes unresponsive.
    • PS1 = Fully working
    • Plugins = Fully working
    • DVD/BD = Loads and then black screen nothing happens. Must power off manually system becomes unresponsive.
    • PS3 = Fully working
    • ProDG = Fully working

Note: Not all DEX features have been tested

OtherOS
    • OtherOS Support = Fully Working

Finally, from bitsbubba comes the Unofficial REBUG Updater (AIO) v2.01~Cobra Edition (linked above) with the following changes:
    • Rename PlayStation Network to PSN (also PS3 HDD to System Storage)
    • Added webMAN (plugin) and 'My Games' support
    • Sorry no spoof or ingame screenshot at this time

Note: Soon to come Cobra CFW Tools with REBUG support (and many more additions)

Update: Cobra CFW Tools v2.00 by bitsbubba is now available, with the changes outlined below as follows:

Cobra CFW Tools (v2.0 Changelog):
    • Added 4.46 REBUG/Cobra support
    • Added Plug in installer (webMAN/webMAN MOD/PSNPatch/Habib/Ingame screenshot~music)
    • Added Boot Plugin changer
    • Added Remote Play Patch 4.55 (4,46/4.53/4.55 included)
    • Added Cinavia patch 4.46/4.53/4.55 (faster single file install)
    • Added 15 custom gameboots for 4.46 (other FWs possibly soon)
    • Added 21 custom coldboots
    • Added 10 custom start up sounds
    • Added 13 custom waves (tested on NTSC)
    • Added multiMAN priority ON/OFF
    • Added Newer custom icons for webMAN (plus brunolee's folder icons)
    • Added aldostools newest XMBM+ Mod

Update #2: No0bZiLLa has now released a version (linked above) for console's with working Blu-ray drives. The models they have tested can be seen below. The same warning as the noBD version still apply.

Test Results of:
    • REBUG/COBRA 4.46 REX (UNOFFICIAL -- BD Edition - PUP MD5: fbbdfdd08db9880afb129a18b7534bcc)

Models Tested:
    • CECH2101a (No0bZiLLa)
    • CECHL-01A (atreyu187)
    • CECH-2501A (atreyu187)

Note: NoBD Edition is for Console's with a Broken Blu-ray Drive (BD) and/or BD Logic Boards. If that does not describe your console then use the Standard (BD Edition).

More PlayStation 3 News...

nice!

I'm a big fan of rebug but to me it seems this port is not mature yes, lot of things need to be tested

Please new mirror for RBG-COBRA-446-PATCHED.rar

thanks!

Sponsored Links

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast