Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Now Sony updated to 4.46.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Please do something about banned consoles!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Please attempt the RSOD fix with the Factory Service Mode (FSM) tool.

Information: The RSOD is caused by a section of FLASH becoming corrupt, this tool causes that corrupt section to be recreated.

Note: If you have a flasher, and you use this tool... be aware that with the RSOD lv2diag changes cvtrm. If you have a flasher and you use this, you need to make a new image, in fact, its a guarantee that your old flash images are no longer usable.

Make new ones! Using an OLD flash image will *CAUSE* RSOD. Additionally, peruser/perconsole information will be reset so old trophies and savedata will not work... but that's a small price to pay for getting your console recovered.

Place this Lv2diag.self in the root of an empty USB flash dongle, and use any means to toggle Factory Service Mode (FSM) (ofcourse with RSOD console your options will be limited) (and no, FSM is not Recovery_Menu)
    Copy the .SELF to the root of a USB flash and rename to Lv2diag.self

Place the flash drive in the right most USB port.
    Toggle FSM.
    Boot PS3
    During FSM boot, the Lv2diag.self will execute.

Upon success, you will hear a single beep, and the playstation3 will automatically reboot to XMB.

Upon failure, you will hear one or more beeps, and the playstation3 will shutdown. If you experience a failure, its likely due to your FLASH being corrupt beyond repair or a hardware problem, try it again- but if repeated attempts at these easy instructions still yield no results...The outlook looks grim.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hopefully sony will ban all online cfw consoles and perma brick them soon so all us legit psn users dont have a stupid update every other month.

i believe that CFW is not meant for ON-LINE, only backup! thats it

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    hopefully sony will ban all online cfw consoles and perma brick them soon so all us legit psn users dont have a stupid update every other month.
    what a sad attitude... for people never cheating online or do hacked stuff, why ban them?

If you play fair on CFW or OFW your chances of getting banned are pretty low. Many OFW users do cheating in multiplayer games too. My own experience.

all right guys i've made my mind... i'm gonna upgrade my 3.55 today to one of the following rebug CFWz.. but i'm confused... what is the main difference between Rebug (4.21.2-REX / 4.30.2-REX / 4.41.2-Lite) beside the firmware number... (i've been away from my beloved ps3 for a while)

Hey mates, I got a strange problem: A friend asked me to hack his PS3-OFW-4.41 Downgrading, qa-toggling, dehashing, updating to CFW all went well. But when I start a game, it gets stuck and tells me that it cannot install trophies.

I tried diffrent games and two CFWs: Rebug 4.30.2 REX and Rebug 4.41.2 Lite. I downgraded back and started all over again, but still the same error: Downgraded Rogero3.7a ->qa-toggled -> Dehashed OFW3.55 -> installed REX4.30 and I'm using mm4.46.01...

I'm using CFWs on my own PS3 since 3.41JB and tested a lot of firmwares, never had that problem.

Any help would be awesome

Cheers
    Blade

Do not confuse friend and do not look for differences, I suggest you either upgrade to CFW 4.46 HABIB 1.13 > mm4.46.01 > QA active, if you want to play a game of back-up with all the latest versions of the game until 4.46 all have the support, thank you.

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast