Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Please keep multiMAN discussion in it's own thread... Thanks guys!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    But does it work on 4.41 CFW?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    According to the news article it does yep: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...-ps3-4-41-cfw/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sweet I got Rebug 4.41.2 running Multiman 4.40 & ReactPSN for 4.40. It works for loading my games off the HD

I dont know if react stll works, I renamed my React user to "AA" then hit the react icon with X, it did its thing rebooted and the "AA" user was renamed and all my DLC is still working. I havnt got anything new to add to test it out yet, but previously after a firmware update it wouldn't run correctly at all until updated, this "SEEMS" to work on the surface.

Much thanks, very cool CFW, I will mention the Rebug Toolbox does not recognize the firmware and crashes the system when you choose "Quit" every time. It also asks you to install l Rebug firmware for certain options (not the REX, that I suspect normal for any firmware edition that is not "REX") i realize its simply because the Toolbox was released before the latest CFW.

Thanks again, my BD is about to go, Im just lucky enough to back up stuff before she goes and run the games off the HD with this awesome CFW and wicked Multiman Tool.

React PSN has indeed worked I used it to get a PSN copy of AC Revelations running

This so far is working quite nicely, I'm a guy who got a BSOD off SGK and lost quite a bit of stuff. I hear nothing but great stuff about Rebug so Im hoping to kick it with the Rebug team for a while.

Please if you can, update the Toolbox for Rebug 4.41.2. And is there anyway to get the HDD game to be redirected to the /home_app/PS3_Game icon by default? I dont know how, but I used to have it show GT5 at the icon without loading multiman.

The newest toolbox can be installed with your package manager.. it's stored in the firmware itself.

it does not crash. it does allow you to change some settings. but without REX most options are disabled.

should I wait for Rogero new release or foreget about it I'm alone in the dark without my Netflix

Thanks, installed, and indeed it does not crash on exit, MUCH Thanks. I figure when a newer debug firmware gets released maybe a 4.41 REX. I just really wanted a Q/A Toggle that wouldn't crash on exit, the rest I will wait for.

Funny thing is I used to have a DEV unit (The one that was fat and said "Test" on the side with the debug menu) I sold it because it was just too much a pita waiting on leaked updates and when GT5 came out I was like I need a regular PS3, and 3.55 got cracked so my brand new PS3 went right into 3.55 CFW.
    Last edited by Rac3rX; 05-04-2013 at 11:26 PM

PS3 OFW 4.41 to CFW 4.41.2 help?

Hello All,

I'm not about the JB process and want to do it right the first time. After researching, this is how I plan to do it. Please let me know if I'm on the right path. Currently on my slim, I have OFW 4.41.

I also have the CFW 4.41.2 (Rebug) and multiMAN 4.40. Do I still need to downgrade to 3.55?? if not, can I do the following?

install cfw 4.4.1.2 via xbm
    then
    install multiMAN 4.40 via Install Package in XMB

If I do this, and it doesn't brick my system, will I be able to play downloaded games?? and will I be able to play online-psn games??

if you researched well enought the forum you would had ur answer ... NO you need 3.55 to install 4.xx cfw

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast