Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well i got to play online only for a day and the next day i was banned from Sony... so i don't get it ... how to unbanned or make yourself invisible...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    will rebug team give cfw 4.40 with q/a and fake save features or they will wait for dex 4.40 to leak to give cex/dex 4.40... rebug team is great but it will be wonderful if they also release cex cfw 4.40 with hdd swapping, performance tweaks and discless capability...

Sponsored Links

PS3ITA Loader and Core PS3ITALD.Self for Rebug 4.30.2 PS3 CFW Out

Sponsored Links
    Following up on the previous modification and the Rebug 4.40 Spoofer, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Rancid-o has released PS3ITA Loader and Core PS3ITALD.Self for Rebug 4.30.2 PS3 CFW with details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (263 KB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

To quote, roughly translated: Given the numerous requests we decided to release a version for Rebug Custom Firmware 4.30.2 of our Ps3ita loader and Core ps3itald.self.

Ps3ita loader allows to install the functions of your choice on dev_flash which will then be executed automatically at boot console from the core ps3itald.self

The functions can be installed:
    • Install_new_idps: change the console id of your console permanently with one of your choice. The console id must be real (not invented)
    • Install_retail_idps: change the console id from DEX to CEX. The function can obviously only be installed if you are using CFW Rebug mode DEX.

Additional functions not installed:
    • Lv2: do a lv2 dump and save it in / dev_usb000/ps3ita
    • Lv1: does a dump of lv1 and saves it / dev_usb000/ps3ita
    • Dev_flash: overwrite one or more files of your choice in dev_flash the ps3, just insert the files in / dev_usb000/ps3ita/dev_flash and function will sotituirli the PS3.

How to install and use the functions:

1. Ps3ita Copy the folder in the root of the USB stick.

2. Move the flag you want to install from the / ps3ita/NOT_ACTIVE in / ps3ita. The flags are simple text files, and inside they explained their function.

The only flag that requires a change is "install_new_idps", you have to open this file with any text editor and enter a console where indicated id VALID. All other flags are simply moved to the specified folder.

3. Insert the USB stick into the port on the right of the PS3.

4. Install the pkg "Ps3ita_Loader-Rebug_4.30.2_version" and run it.

If something goes wrong, the LED turns red, otherwise fine. A log file in / dev_usb000/ps3ita cmq will be created to verify if all the steps have taken place correctly.

5. The PS3 will reboot and the functions will be active.

NOTE: The "install_new_idps" works perfectly in any mode setting Rebug 4.30.2. Tested by us:
    • Target id: DEX / Lv2 Kernel: DEX
    • Target id: DEX / Lv2 Kernel: CEX
    • Target id: CEX / Lv2 Kernel: CEX

So do not be afraid to change the mode when you want to.. We take this opportunity to thank again for his Miralatijera sys_init_osd.self!

From Luckystar: 4.30.2 Rebug target id DEX and kernel DEX install_new_idps not work! The log shows successful, but when I boot everything is normal, memory, and has not changed nor IDPS. This program just boot and automatically modify the memory idps right? Sorry, my bad English.

From haz367: Minus the 8E target ID = (new) Retail CEX type, that "value" if on DEX should be "82" as also the other offsets eid0 block dex values..

Default console id: 000000010082000bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Finded target id DEX and kernel DEX
    Console id changed to: 00000001008e000axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Block 2F077>2F07F from starting point IDPS offset 2F070 should be different to one another as also the converted block 002f090 t/m 002f14f and second IDPS ONLY at offset/ block/line 303D0-303DF

Rex cex/dex flashes, u have used the dexflash to patch new IDPS, then use 82 instead when pasting the new IDPS edit the 8E to 82 but as this tool uses the conversion for eid0 it calculates values for that "idps" so when u provided the new one: 00000001008e000axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Block 002f090 t/m 002f14f changes after patching, then u patch..ps3 boots REX DEX but no change when checking idps? good that it boots. provide idps: 000000010082000axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx instead, not tested but it should give another patched result/verify them?! makes sense?

Tested.. yup if you want to do this on rex dex side and using that dump, for correct patching, edit 8E to 82 only! and after patching idps/mac, open that patched dump with HxD, click search - goto - paste: 303D0 - enter and edit only!303D5 back to 8E

That is at least a correctly patched DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN with new IDPS/MAC... if it works do stuff at your own risk.

From Rancid-o: This tool patch the idps in the ram when you start the PS3. Try this: Download this: [Register or Login to view links]

Move the folder ps3ita in the root of your usb pen and run ps3ita loader.

Finally, from Luckystar: Rebug 4.30.2 results:
    • cex idps+cex lv2 it work
    • dex idps+cex lv2 not work
    • dex idps+dex lv2 not work

PS3ITA Loader and Core PS3ITALD.Self for Rebug 4.30.2 PS3 CFW Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

Trophy error after rewriting TargetID on Rebug 4.30.2 help?

Yesterday i converted my PS3 from CEX to DEX with Rebug Toolbox. After rewriting the targetID, everything seemed to be fine. But when i start backup games it gives error 80022D74 and makes me to quit the game. I've looked for some information, and the only solution seems to be deleting the trophy data. And, besides the trophies, many things aren't working:

Some games with update patches, and all the RAP files. If there is a way to fix all these things remaining on DEX, i'll be pleased to know. But if there isn't, will all these things work again as they used to, if i convert back to CEX targetID?

Rebug PS3 4.41 Version Spoofer 2.3 - 4.21 / 4.30 / 4.31 / 4.40 Out

Following up on their previous update, this weekend Sony PlayStation 3 hackers Cyberskunk and evilsperm of Team Rebug have released a PS3 4.41 Version Spoofer 2.3 for 4.21 / 4.30 / 4.31 / 4.40 which allows Custom Firmware (CFW) users to connect to PSN.

Download: 4.41_Version_Spoofer_2.3.pkg (scmods.com/rebug/pkg/4.41_Version_Spoofer_2.3.pkg) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

To quote: 4.41 Version Spoofer 2.3 – 4.21 / 4.30 / 4.31 / 4.40 - THIS ALLOWS PSN ACCESS - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - THIS WILL NOT WORK ON REBUG FIRMWARE - YOU MUST BE SPOOFED TO ACCESS PSN

4.41 Version Spoofer 2.3 for 4.21 CEX/DEX, 4.30 CEX/DEX, 4.31 CEX, 4.40 CEX. The app backs up your current files before activating the spoof, then auto reboots.

INSTALL:

Press L1+CROSS to INSTALL 4.41 Version Spoof files to your PS3

ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE:

Press L1+CROSS to ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE (System will reboot)

UNINSTALL:

Press L1+CIRCLE to UNINSTALL (this will deactivate the spoofer, remove the spoof files from dev_flash and reboot if needed)

NOTE: Please do not email us about game compatibility. Some may just require a simple PARAM.SFO edit to get past the latest game update, others may not work at all because the game NEEDS the newer files.

Enjoy

~ Codename: REBUG

Big thanks to blastleaf for the artwork.

Rebug PS3 4.41 Version Spoofer 2.3 - 4.21 / 4.30 / 4.31 / 4.40 Out

Well I need an answer for this, is this spoofer can be install + work on my ps3 cfw dex 4.21 v.0.9 ps3ita ?

Can it be used with cfw dex 4.21 ps3ita ?

Thanks

Rebug Update Package 0.2 for PS3 4.21.X and 4.30.X CFW Arrives

Following up on their Rebug PS3 4.41 Version Spoofer 2.3, Sony PlayStation 3 hackers Cyberskunk and evilsperm of Team Rebug have also released Rebug Update Package 0.2 for 4.21.X and 4.30.X allowing Custom Firmware (CFW) users to connect to PSN.

Download: Rebug_Update_Package_0.2_4.21.x.pkg (scmods.com/rebug/pkg/Rebug_Update_Package_0.2_4.21.x.pkg) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / Rebug_Update_Package_0.2_4.30.x.pkg (scmods.com/rebug/pkg/Rebug_Update_Package_0.2_4.30.x.pkg) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

To quote: Rebug Update Package 0.2 – 4.21.x and 4.30.x - THIS ALLOWS PSN ACCESS - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - FOR REBUG 4.21.x AND REBUG 4.30.x ONLY - YOU MUST BE IN REBUG MODE TO ACCESS PSN

This will update REBUG’s version spoof files to 4.41 and allow connection to PSN.

UPDATER WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING TASKS

Update the current version spoof files to 4.41 with PSN access

INSTALL

1: Install Rebug_Update_Package.pkg file from XMB
    2: Run Rebug Update Package from the [Games] menu
    3: Follow the on screen prompts
    4: PS3 will reboot if needed when finished

NOTE: Once the PS3 has rebooted you can delete Rebug Update Package from your XMB as it is not needed.

NOTE: Please do not email us about game compatibility. Some may just require a simple PARAM.SFO edit to get past the latest game update, others may not work at all because the game NEEDS the newer files.

Rebug Update Package 0.2 for PS3 4.21.X and 4.30.X CFW Arrives

Why did I not see this post last night, I could have been updating my trophies!! Mucho thankies team Rebug, and PS3 News for letting me know, I love you guys.

Can i use it with my rogero 4.40 ??

I don't think it does, they will normally release another update for other CFW shortly afterwards.

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast