Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PS3 News: I just thought I should say something since I have known for a while that their site says not to hotlink their files.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    >From XMB install REBUG 4.21.1 REX EDITION over any 3.55 OFW/CFW/MFW or the same or lower firmware version CFW with spkg sig check patched or any firmware version CFW with spkg sig check patched and QA enabled.

Could someone explain this? Can I just download this and install it over my current 3.55 cfw? I'd like to play 4.21 games without eboot patches. I have a fat ps3 with ps2 compatibility
    Last edited by sudo2k7; 11-03-2012 at 04:14 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I know, and that's fine.. I'm sure due to the size and demand of the files more mirrors and torrents will surface all over anyway.

Nobody wants to sit and download 600 MB of files at 7k/sec this isn't 1999 after all

You can directly install REBUG 4.21.1 REX EDITION to xmb with 3.55 kmeaw... it works

i can't get target manager to connect, anyone else tried?

Quote Originally Posted by akimazaki View Post
    You can directly install REBUG 4.21.1 REX EDITION to xmb with 3.55 kmeaw... it works
    So, I don't need to bother with any of this "spkg" or "QA" stuff?

Sorry for asking what might seem like a stupid question to you guys, but I'd really like to not brick my ps3.

You need qa stuff also... that it needs

i was thinking about it and i don't get toggle qa. i remember it being a big deal, then kind of a waste of time (all 2 seconds ) cause there wasn't much use. so, how does toggle qa help with this? i think i remember something about it will let you install lower firmwares or something. the thing i don't get is that there seems to be workarounds.

thanks for any info. i really just read and forget sometimes

Nothing new for Ofw 4.25 user.

Quote Originally Posted by JOshISPoser View Post
    i was thinking about it and i don't get toggle qa. i remember it being a big deal, then kind of a waste of time (all 2 seconds ) cause there wasn't much use. so, how does toggle qa help with this? i think i remember something about it will let you install lower firmwares or something. the thing i don't get is that there seems to be workarounds.

thanks for any info. i really just read and forget sometimes
    just easy way to downgrade etc. that's all. there are other things it does but that's what end users like me would use it for.

Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News