Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Quote Originally Posted by ppr2012 View Post
    how you changed remote no. from 1 to 2 and has it to be done always before playing career mode...
    press ps button on remote and under controller settings change the number and i always doit to be on safe side

Quote Originally Posted by super34 View Post
    Hello,

I have a little problem, with the wifi on, when I start my ps3 and it is on WHAT NEW or on VIDEO > PLAYSTATION STORE after few seconds (about 15) it will freeze and I need to switch off from the power button to restart the ps3 again, does anyone has the same problem or is just me? Thanks.
    mine does it sometimes i just make sure that as soon as it comes on i move to the game icon
    Last edited by bigvern1979; 12-20-2012 at 05:53 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Problem with rebug 4.21 help?

Hello, guys! Happy new year!

Can somebody help me with my ps3? The problem is that my ps3 rebug 4.21 does not play games from external HDD. The external HDD is formatted in fat32 and there i have a folder named "GAMEZ" with my game files and folders, but the multiMAN don't show me any game in the ext HDD. plzz help me with this problem... Thanx

why use rebug... when rogero is better

I had this problem once, multiman wasn't able to recorgnize the external fat no matter what i did. now it might sound silly but what i did is copy via multiman. one game from internal to external, it created the folder (created "GAMES" btw) and then i moved the folders and refreshed.

Confused 999 Downgrader noob help

i've been trying to research the community to see which cfw is the best/easiest for me. i came across rebug which almost every cfw reccomended to downgrade to 3.55, then install the new cfw. i then installed 999 downgrader, toggle qa, did the L1, L2, L3, R1, R2 + down on network settings. although i only see debug settings (no edy viewer or install package files)

i went on and installed the rebug pkg, thought i was was ready to update via recovery and tried rogero 4.31 cfw. it installed, said 100% then said it was corrupt. my system information says 4.31, rebug menu system information says 3.55, multiman says 3.55. i would assume it saying corrupt at the very end after installing that its not fully functional.

any help would be really appreciated.

Use the downgrader999 again, once you're on 3.55 you can either choose to update to Reebug or Rogero, but if you're planning to install rogero install Rogero 4.30 version 2.03, because lvl1 checks are disabled so you don't need to QA your console just install through XMB.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanceris5 View Post
    Hello, guys! Happy new year!

Can somebody help me with my ps3? The problem is that my ps3 rebug 4.21 does not play games from external HDD. The external HDD is formatted in fat32 and there i have a folder named "GAMEZ" with my game files and folders, but the multiMAN don't show me any game in the ext HDD. plzz help me with this problem... Thanx
    if you want to use GAMEZ use iris manager but if you want to stick with multiman change your GAMEZ to GAMES just rename it
    Last edited by fredleonhart; 01-03-2013 at 04:10 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Arrow

Please use the new thread for ongoing discussion of the latest Rebug updates:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...ve-125504.html

I am closing this one now.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748