Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just put files of USB drive, go to music menu and hit Triangle to find the folder. As for listening in-game, press PS button when you need it and browse to MUSIC menu. But not all games can play music in the middle of themselfs

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    1st of all Choose one of those two CFWs you want to have. For a beginner I would suggest to use rogero since rebug brings a lot of features and possibilities and you have to read a lot so that you know what you are doing... (and of course do not touch DEX-converting)

On Rogero its almost like OFW plus homebrew and backup possibilities. (so as kmeaw-user it should fit) I think thats all you need. If you take rogero's one: there is also a 4.30CFW from him... PLUS you have now got the possibility to connect to PSN [and get your console banned]

Answers: Correct location on USB-Stick: x:\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP

be sure that you are UNSPOOFED!!(If not, then reinstall kmeaw via recovery) be sure you qa-toggled you ps3!! verify with button-combo (If not, do so now)

then in XMB goto the 2nd collum [where all settings are] and pick the 1st one called: "system update". Next choose "From media" (or storage device I dont know the correct word in english) Follow instructions on screen-> PROFIT Dont go back to 3.55 before reading how-to

Cheers
    Last edited by Blade86; 11-19-2012 at 08:30 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi everyone... i'm still new with these things called homebrews, CEX DEX... my ps3 is running on kmeaw 3.55... I just wanted to know if till date there is any firmware which is better than the kmeaw 3.55? by better I mean that can play 3.55+ games without any fixes or patches...

New CFW can play Dynasty 7 extream?

the new 421 rebug or rogaro 430 1.4, either plays any newer game i have, take your choice, both good, i'm on rogero

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash7 View Post
    hi everyone... i'm still new with these things called homebrews, CEX DEX... my ps3 is running on kmeaw 3.55... I just wanted to know if till date there is any firmware which is better than the kmeaw 3.55? by better I mean that can play 3.55+ games without any fixes or patches...
    I was on kmeaw and went to rogero and enjoying it recommend to upgrade your cfw

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    Got Dead Island to work with the Fix for 3.55. Weird it isn't working without that fix.
    how did you do it? I replaced the files in /GAMES directory but then i get a error when i launch the game. I'm on rebug 4.21.1 Dex

Anyone tested the Recovery-mode-toggle of Rebug-Toolbox on a NAND-Console??

Since Condorstrike only supports NOR...

On my responsibility, AdilAliraqe Flow Chart

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

cfw rex

excellent notice

Sponsored Links

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News