Sponsored Links

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    looking that way

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    a lot of games will work from app/home discless, so atleast its not a totally lost cause. even assassins creed 3 plays discless from app/home using rebug 4.25rex.

hard part is getting good unaltered full disk backups.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-11-2012 at 09:54 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is 4.25 rex different to what I'm on then I'm on rebug 4.21.1

Quote Originally Posted by G Sus View Post
    hard part is getting good unaltered full disk backups.
    not really, you can get it easily that on usenet, or just search on chinese sites, I know one who actually uploads scene release files (yes even the most oldest one, I can still download it as it was on original scene file archives) I'm just glad that chinese site is following scene rules and only upload un-altered/non modified game releases, although they provide patches/fix for the game, although in different download and you need to apply them by your self.

Also their files are hosted somewhere in hongkong so I can achive a 12mbps download speed on their servers even if I used their guest mode downloads. But im do sure that you can only get barely 20-30kbps download on this servers if you lived in non-asia territory like Europe or US.

oh crap, im getting offtopic, as of discless support, most of my games works on app_home, although I didn't bother on it afterall since my PS3 always had PS3 disc inserted from the moment it boots, until i turn it off.

Banned User
    yup same here nikowan i always have a disc in anyway, its a really old game with a fw below 3.55 just incase i ever mess up. good to know there is websites around that hold unaltered games., i still prefer backing up from disks, but others can't so those sites are ideal for them.

bugs me that most other sites have the games on with 3d files ripped, or language files missing etc.

i finally took the risk and tried out the CEX/DEX feature, no problem whatsoever.

Surprised how quickly you can switch between them

Banned User
    i still never worked out why i had issues the first time, i've done the switch 3 times now, and only the first time did i get any trouble.
    i wondering if there was something i never done right when i reverted dex to cex (i semi bricked).

all works fine now though just wish it was this ps3 id put the 500gig hd in instead of the other one,

Hello Guys,

i just finished update my console to the REBUG CFW i had some problems that i fix with changing in the toolbox theoption from NORMAL to REBUG. now i updated FIFA13 to version 1.03 but the game show me ERROR 8001600

do we have keys to make the game running on REBUG 4.21.1??? i really want to play it online...

thanks for your help on this!

Banned User
    try deleting all gamedata but not the savegame then use multiman to download an update. install the update that multiman gives you through package manager. then try the game again. it should work, if not , try deleting trophy and gamedata and try again.

it usually works.

first of all, thanks for your help. now i deleted the update and the game works, i go to multiman and on the game i choose to update it (with square button), but i get a message that there is no update for this game is it possible?

Sponsored Links

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News