Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    from rogero 3.55, install QA Toggle and activate it, after that you will hear 3 beeps then returns to XMB (if not then retry) then after that, go to Setting >> Network Setting, just stay there then press these combo on your controller, L1+L2+R1+R2+L3+Dpad_Down , if done correctly, you will see new menu, it's debug setting and edy viewer, then go to debug settings and then Debug System Update, set to enable.

Once you done those, install REX4.21.1 right under System Update on XMB via Removable Disc, remove any disc before doing the system update.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by stingray1059 View Post
    how can i go online with rebug 4.21? i tried logging in but it requires me to update.
    You need go to Rebug Mode to play online.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have left the settings as they were when installed the cfw have you changed yours maybe thats why most my games are black screening could you let me know your settings so i can try and see if it makes any difference to my games it could be worth a shot i will try to at min am using a phat ps3 don't know if it makes any difference

Banned User
    big verne, if as game is not working , delete gamedata and use multiman to download an update for the game, any update.

then install the updte using package manager, the try the game again, it should work.

tried it and still same mate but just heard of bd dummy for my broken drive have you heard of it looking but cant find how to get hold of it

Banned User
    bd dummy , i believe is the term some people use for , the 4.25rex BDemulator function that is only available if you set your target id to 82 and load the dex kerell, running rebug in full dex mode.

if you set your multiman to use hermes payload, most games work without a bluray in the drive and play from app/home. Even assassins creed 3 works this way cos ive tried it.

i strongly recommend renting or borrowing the game. and backing up from there. ok it may cost you a few dollars but you get a perfect rip, and a lot less problems.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-11-2012 at 07:52 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks that wouldnt be a problem but bd drive not working wont read any disc and after taking it apart it wont even let me put a disc in lol so am screwed on that idea but as for the bd dummy i have no idea on the dex and cex and all that so will just sit tight till i can get a cfw on my other ps3 which is fully fuctional but on ofw 4.30 if there will ever be a way i thought about swapping hdds from one ps3 to the other but not sure if that would work

Banned User
    you could ftp the game into your ps3 and use any bluray drive to rip it on pc.

rebug has built in ftp options, but you would need to own a bluray drive for pc.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-11-2012 at 08:06 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i'm not that posh to own a pc with bluray drive lol

Banned User
    ouch sorry dude, looks like you could be stuck for a while then.

Sponsored Links
Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News