Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if it was only the word Buy that offended you. then replace it with rent, borrow, loan etc. any of those words would work,
    although that would be ilegal and i cant advise you to do that. So i opted for the word BUY .

renting is a great idea by the way lol. but i never said that.

Quote Originally Posted by bigvern1979 View Post
    no ya didn't offened me was just a bit grumpy with the whole thing it can be so frustrating some times but thanks for the reply
    stick with it, i promise all games will work. ive got 74 and all mine do, and ive seen someone with 57 and all theres do.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-10-2012 at 11:21 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    think it could be something to do with my bd drive not working up to press it just seems that the newer games work but the older ones don't and all my psmove games don't work and sorry for the rant this morning

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Can someone tell me where on the internal drive are PSN games installed? I've managed to resign a few games and homebrew apps with CFW 4.xx+ F.A.R. Script v0.5b, but SSFII Turbo HD Remix (wow isn't that a mouthful) errors out because of the file structure.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    your old games , if you delete the gamedata (not the savegame) then install the latest update by using multiman to get it. all your old games will start working.

i've no idea about the move games, i've got a few games that are move compatible and they work, but i don't own a move no more, i sold it 2 days after getting it.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-10-2012 at 11:36 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i did try that removed all game data and installed the updates but they still black screen and saints row the third just kick me back to xmb with an error code so Im stumped lol

Banned User
    some games require you to delete trophy data too, i've no idea why. so sync your trophies up, delete trophy data, and gamedata then install latest update again and try again.

when they are black screening check your ext. hd light (not the one on ps3) see if its doing anything, if it is chances are its just slow like some other games. no idea about saints row 3rd though cos i don't own it.

and game settings are different for 4.xx than 3.55 , some games that require BD mirror on 3.55 don't need it for 4.30
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-10-2012 at 11:54 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

will try that thanks again

I have to say that Rebug 4.21.1 is great. Retail games work with their normal eboot or patched to work on 3.55, with the exception of Little Big Planet Karting, which needed the patched eboot. PSN games are a different story, as some have to be resigned for 4.21.

I was having a problem with DOA5 locking up after a few minutes of play, even the real-repack one. After transferring it to internal it's all good. I read on another thread that Tekken Tag Tournament 2 does the same thing and that it's because the external drive goes into sleep mode. It's good that it only happens with certain games.

Banned User
    thanks for the heads up on little big planet karting, i've just got it, and haven't tried it yet cos kids watching tv. i had no issues with DOA5 though its running perfectly from ext. its really weird how some people get problems with certain games and others don't.

pandulce1 whats the link for the patch for LBP karting, mine ain't working either

never mind , there's an update for it, that will be why. i'm using multiman now to get the update. post link incase anyway. lol never mind , its working now anyway.

interesting what you said about ext. going into sleep mode, that would explain why some people have issues and others don't. some hardrives don't switch down after idle activity and others do. that could explain why the issues are not happening to everyone, since we all use different drives.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-10-2012 at 12:31 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

mmm that hdd going to sleep could be the problem next time i plug to comp will check some options but would that effect all games on the ext hdd as some of mine work from ext

Sponsored Links

Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News