Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok Thank You!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm having the same problem. Did you find a resolution?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Have you read the last 2 pages in this Thread?

If you have the same problem, there you can find a Resolution!

Hope can help

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can i install kmeaw 3.55 straight over top of this fw i am finding that a lot of backups i get hold of dont run either blackscreen or error but never had a problem on the good old faithful kmeaw

same here i would like to know safe way to downgrade from rex4.21.1 to 3.55 kmeaw or rebug 3.55.3 (which would be better).. any help... thanks...

Banned User
    for all people wanting to downgrade back to 3.55 cos you cant get your games to work. your obviously doing something wrong. if others can get the games working , then so can you. your ps3 is no different from anyone elses, you used the same firmware as others.

it would make more sense finding out what you not doing right, than downgrading, but if you really want to downgrade to 3.55 use the rebug .999 downgrader it is identicle to rebug 3.55rex other than its version number but before installing your kmeaw or whatever back , dont forget to toggle QA all this is covered in any of the 4.xx articles , REbug Rogero EmaC and even E3 , you obviously havent read any of them, or you wouldnt be having the problems your having with games, and wouldn't need to ask how to downgrade.

i strongly suggest you go and read atleast one of the articles, and stop expecting everyone to just tell you everything. all the questions you could possibly ask have already been asked somewhere in the threads for each CFW. READ ONE (any one).

most of you whos games dont work, are either forgetting to delete gamedata and install an update. or you have forgot to update multiman to 4.10.00 the rest of you, start your sentence with something along the lines of.

I've downloaded a few games and none of them work, i didnt have this problem with kmeaw. theres a very good possibility that the downloads are fake/corrupt etc. here's a solution. BUY the game , place disk in PS3 , start multiman and back it up. the game will just work.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-10-2012 at 06:25 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks or stating the obvious like you buy every game and back it up it was mearly a bit guidance we wanted not some know it all been sarcastic

Banned User
    you also need to use a dictionary and look up the definition of sarcastic. nowhere in what i wrote was I sarcastic, Blunt maybe, but not sarcastic. i gave you the help and a little bit of guidance. a thank-you would have been nice.
    even just clicking the like button would have been fair.

but claiming me as a know it all is a little much , since i don't know it all, i'm here to learn too (only i read the forums).

Banned User
    I apologise if what i wrote offended you bigvern1979, but read any forum on cfw and you will see all the way through it is same questions over and over again, all the questions have been answered at least 3 or 4 times each. on multiple threads. some people obviously dont read them.

You will also note i gave you the answer to both your questions. (how to downgrade . and how to get games working). I even gave you directions to where i got the information (Reading forums).

If you give a hungry man a fish , he will eat it and be hungry again tomorrow. teach a man to fish , and he'll never go hungry.

a simple thank you, or a click of the like button would have been great.

to call me a sarcastic know it all is a little unfair, since you came to ask a question. I gave you the answers and told you where to find the information that i gave you.

i'd also use a dictionary and check up what sarcastic means. I may have been Blunt, but nowhere in what i wrote is there any sarcasm.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-10-2012 at 11:11 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

no ya didn't offened me was just a bit grumpy with the whole thing it can be so frustrating some times but thanks for the reply

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News