Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by pejman2222 View Post
    yes its spoofed to 4.31 but i cant sign in psn
    you might need to change your password if you haven't signed on in a while.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It turns out that DOA 5 repack is also a bad rip. There's a new release by DUPLEX called "real repack".

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hy,

I solved the problem with PSN under REX 4.21. I change in the Toolbox menu under Utilities PS3 ID manually set to CEX. But only temporarily until you reboot active.

This works for me and I can Sign in and can play Online. But no PS-Store. if I try to install the Download and install (Online) from anything, it dosent work´!

bit the bullet and installed this. Everything done correctly but now not 1 game will boot. have tried downloading the game updates have tried pretty much everything that has been mentioned here but still nothing. any help would be good and if i cant get this working in the next 24 hrs will just have to go back to 3.55.

PS2 Games not working on Rebug 4.21

Hello!

I've got a release PS3 (EU 23.03.2007) CECH04 60GB, which is working fine with Rebug 4.21 Firmware (This firmware is awesome).

The only thing is Original PS2 Disc won't work. After starting them, the screen goes black and the system seems to freeze.

The controller doesn't connect and I have to manually hard shut down the console. Does the Rebug Team even know about it or do they just not care about PS2 Games (although it's an original feature)?

Or is there already a fix I don't know about?

At the start I have the same problems, but I have Restore my PS3 in the Recovery-Menu. And I must set my System over the Toolbox-Tool in Sytem-Mode Rebug (If I have changed to Normal No Game or BackupManager work).

Aflter that all will work but you can lost all you Installed PSN Games, Trophys and Saves (I hope you have an Backup over all and your Savegames) And after this I can Sign In and Play Online Games.

I know thats a lot of work, but its works for me.

I hope I could help.

cheers mate. will give it a bash and get back to ya.

right got a few up and running now. thanks for the help Vorlone. now just one more thing. am trying to use the ps store and getting to use this feature you must download software. blah blah just want to know if it is safe to do so.
    Last edited by chiselfreak; 11-09-2012 at 01:42 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is the price for Sign In, you can play Online (I play GT5 Online!!) but the Store and the Update you normaly can Use for Games dosen´t work, but you can update your Games via PC.

At secound (I am in Dex Mode) use the the Toolbox menu under Utilities PS3 ID manually set to CEX. But only temporarily until you reboot active.

Hope can help

Question can I install CFW 4.21 rebug +3.56 PS3 ?

Hi, I got a CECH-2504B date code 1B (Minimum downgrade = 3.60) and I'm wondering if I can use THIS method to install the latest Rebug CFW 4.21.1 ?

Thank you
    Last edited by sangimed; 11-09-2012 at 03:24 PM

Quote Originally Posted by sangimed View Post
    Hi, I got a CECH-2504B date code 1B (Minimum downgrade = 3.60) and I'm wondering if I can use THIS method to install the latest Rebug CFW 4.21.1 ?

Thank you
    Yes you can Install it, but you need a Hardware flasher like Progskeet or E3 to do that. All you need you can download from this Site.

Pleas read more posts for this, but you can permanently Brick your PS3!!

Hope it can help
    Last edited by Vorlone; 11-09-2012 at 03:56 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News