Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is it just me or do all 3 files error at about 60%? I've tried downloading 3 times now and all error at about 60%-70%. I didn't want to resume just in case its corrupt. Thats happened before and I bricked my PS3.

I'm going to resume this time and do checks but I dont want to flash if its corrupt.

And its really slow. Is this someone posting them on another site or are these rebugs links?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you got them directly from rebug site, they are rebug links

always check md5 anyway

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can upload them to some mirrors, may take awhile but my guess is by tomorrow when EU wakes up nobody will be able to download them from those Rebug links.

My files are:
    • REBUG_3.55.3_999_DGR_PS3UPDAT.PUP (185 MB - 194,269,117 bytes)
    • REBUG_3.55.3_REX_PS3UPDAT.PUP (185 MB - 194,269,097 bytes)
    • REBUG_4.21.1_REX_PS3UPDAT.PUP (199 MB - 208,851,281 bytes)

I'm trying again and they are going a little faster. Thats the problem with Rebug, they only want their links posted and they are usually really slow. The links here are the same as rebugs links. I'm guessing the more people download them the slower they will go.

Quote Originally Posted by thien View Post
    please send to me the files you edited.
    I cant, I made a MFW and I edited those files to the way I want. They probably wont work on any other CFW. Sorry.

If your on 3.55CFW then just get PS3MFW and make your own the way you want. There are now patches for just about all the modifications I did. The only thing I have to edit is MultiMan. Instead of it going to GAMES I move it to PSN. (Change category from HG to HM)
    Last edited by StanSmith; 11-03-2012 at 01:42 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i'm down to start a torrent if people want of it?

i usually keep torrents going a while. it'll be at least 20 minutes though at the download speed it seems. i upload at about 300+ kb/s or so on average. so, you get like one or two more people and you're getting good speeds.

oh, and noob question. so, this is as simple as qa flag and install over 3.55 kmeaw? after that, we can downgrade with their pup and anytime we wanna go back up we dehash?

the cex/dex thing sounds like the tits. i gotta hold back just in case this somehow bricks systems (though i'm doubting that with rebug)
    Last edited by JOshISPoser; 11-03-2012 at 01:46 AM

In PS3MFW remove everything from the PSN tab so its empty. That way you will only see MultiMan there. Then set WHATS NEW to ON in the settings. When you reboot it goes straight to MultiMan all you have to do is click X.

(I tried to merge the posts but missed out. )

Can I safely convert back to CEX with this?

I think that was half my problems. I had torrents seeding and I was only getting these files at 30kps so I stopped seeding and they are now going at 100kps.

I'll join in on the torrent seeding if you like.

Can I install over Rogero cfw 4.30 or must I downgrade to 3.55 to install? the instructions read like I would need to.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Can I safely convert back to CEX with this?
    It says its got CEX to DEX to CEX built in so I cant see why not.

Checkout the screenshots on the first post and read about the DEX parts.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News