Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Guys after installing Rebug 4.21.1,PS2 retail discs stopped working on my 60GB PS3 this is very odd,when i start any PS2 game from XMB the screen goes black and the console freezes and i am forced to shutdown the PS3 using the back switch,however if i use any other 3.55 CFW it works fine

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by thien View Post
    For easy understand. I want to know can i follow these step
    My current CFW is Rogero CFW v3.6 with built-in 4.25 spoof FW.

1: install 999 downgrader from XMB
    2: then install toolbox2,
    3: then toggle Qa
    4: then install Rebug 3.55.3 REX EDITIONS
    I've just successful install Rebug 3.55.3 REX EDITIONS, but i can't still boot to Recovery Mode to do something useful. Rebug toolbox can't do too.

a. Turn off PlayStation 3.
    b. Turn it on and keep Holding The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again. BUT MY PS3 DON'T TURN OFF
    c. Once the System has been shutdown, Turn it on again and keep Holding The power button down (you will hear 1 beep first, keep holding) until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
    d. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
    e. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
    f. The Recovery menu will pop up.
    g. Last Option #6 is what you must use "System Update"

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am now on 4.21.1 rebug and the system has recovered corrupted hdd. probably because I installed through recovery. what can I do now?

a) format hdd and reinstall 4.21.1 through xmb ? or
    b) downgrade , dehash ,format and install 4.21.1?

hi all !

i dump my FAT NAND by rebug toolbox on Rebug 3.55.3 REX with different setting and i received different flash dump.

[Register or Login to view code]

So which one can i use to make CEX to DEX ? Or i have to install Kmeaw.3.55.CFW to dump NAND flash ? Please help. thank you very much

Banned User
    take about 5 or 6 dumps and compare them, out of 3 dumps at least 3 or 4 should be the same. that would be the correct one

do you really need the dex file, everything you need works in cex mode.

NO DISC ICON-- i installed rebug rex4.21.1 from kmeaw successfully but i dont see disc icon on xmb games.. only app ps3 home ..how to get disc icon.. since game like fifa13 need disc in drive and boot from multiman... i used psn pkg to play on 3.55... can anyone help me?

Banned User
    put a disk in the drive, you removed it when you updated cfw.

it shows up only when theres a disk in the drive
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-07-2012 at 06:33 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If i don't change anything rebug toolbox setting (System Mode : Normal, Debug Menu Type : CEX QA) i will take same flash dump, what i mention here is if i change setting i will get different flash dump. that's it.

Now i don't need DEX but i want back up flash for recovery if someday i went wrong.
    Last edited by thien; 11-07-2012 at 07:16 AM

Banned User
    i'd suggest taking about 6 flash dumps, and compare them all, at least 3 or 4 should be identicle, that's the one you keep safe.

no no maybe you don't understand me, please read my post clearly again. Anyway thank you very much.

Sponsored Links

Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News