Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    told you a solution would come along, sometimes the solution is just very quick.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    IT WORKS!!! I do not have that damn DNS error, successfully connected to PSN using the Restore Default Setting in Recovery Menu! Thanks DarkLordMalik

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You are welcome.

P.S i had the same error on 3.55 not on 4.21. I used the recovery method to fix it and it was working fine on 3.55. When i updated to 4.21, i still had it working so far with no problems

Oh well, that's a bummer than But i can't seem to boot into recovery on Rebug. I have tried it again and again with no luck.

Can you help me with fixing the corrupted trophy data error? How can i fix this corrupted data without having to delete it. I can see the files are fine in the trophy folder in home directory. I thought by selecting "Rebuild Database", it can be fixed.
    Last edited by DarkLordMalik; 11-05-2012 at 07:04 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    don't the rebug firmware come with something to resign trophy and game save data, across accounts etc. ? i'm not sure but i thought i read it somewhere.

FUN FEATURE – Fake Save Data Owner in CEX and DEX (Use Game Saves from ANY Owner)

FUN FEATURE – Lock/Unlock Trophies in CEX and DEX
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-05-2012 at 07:10 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Running 4.21 REX has been flawless so far for me Awesome! I do have one question though in regards to downgrading if ever needed to 3.55. When I upgraded from 3.55 to 4.21 REX I ran Rebug Toolbox and enabled QA though it. Now that I am on 4.21 I ran the toolbox again but now for the "Toggle QA Flag", I only get "Not Available". Is this normal?

Banned User
    perfectly normal, don't worry about it, Q/A toggle can't be done above 3.55

you would just downgrade to rebug 3.55 with the rebug downgrader and toggle qa from there

Thanks for the reply Hope I'll (and possibly others as well) not need a reason to downgrade though

Banned User
    i love my rebug, with rebug and new multiman its like the ps3 has suddenly become what it was meant to be. dex to cex switching, upgrading and downgrading. otherOS support. its just brilliant.

and then theres the fun features , like using other peoples game saves etc. it just cant get much better.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-05-2012 at 08:09 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

But won't it put my PSN profile at risk? I am using the same save as another user or trophy data. It can open ways for potential cheating as well. I do agree, it is great for offline usage

Banned User
    no idea i dont play online sorry.

Sponsored Links

Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News