Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes, of course. It's recommended to QA flag first while you're on 3.55.

what to do:

1) Download Rebug Toolbox 2.0 (link in the first post)
    2) Install it on your kmeaw 3.55, run it and enable QA flag (there are pictures in the OP), or you can just use the old qa_flag.pkg
    3) Set your cursor on Network Settings and press the key combo (all at the same time):
    L1 + L2 + L3 (press left stick) + R1 + R2 + dpad_down You should see Edy Viewer, Debug Settings, and Install Package Files if done correctly.
    4) Now, dowload 4.21REX firmware, rename it to PS3UPDATE.PUP and update the system from XMB system update menu. but before installing make sure you check the MD5 hash of the pup to see if the file isn't damaged during download or else.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i also observed that i can use the internet in the ps3 but cant go in the PSN weird...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you dont need all the extra features, maybe switching to the new rogero 4.30 cfw could fix it its been uodated and had all the bugs fixed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just lettin you know. i managed to get dark souls working with the 3.55 fix. but i dont see the point in using 4.21 when i have to patch my games just like 3.55

Banned User
    you dont have to patch anything if you just use the rebug setting in toolbox so that your spoofed to 4.31 and then use multiman to download recent update to the game , install update and voila the games work.

I have a ps3 that I almost don't use and I am from Brazil. I need to jb and I fully understand how to downgrade once one has Rogero CFW, the problem is that I don't know how to install the CFW... My OFW is 4.21 and my PS3 model is one of slim's that came on 3.15 OFW. Never jb it before but now I need... Help?

sorted downloaded a new pup and removed the spoofer i has forgot about and bam uo and running

thank you for your help!

installed Rebug 4.21 over Kmaew with enabled QA Flag and it's working almost perfect - it doesn't want to connect with psn. I selected REBUG in toolbox and still getting error if i want to go to store or play online (i'm signed in with my psn account btw)...

aw, i have to go back again to rogero 4.30 XDD but if your in rogero 4.30 CFW, how can you go to PSN without necessary changes??

btw, i didnt use YAB (Yet Another Bypass) <--- because it involves a PC to connect so i never use this the last time it came out, maybe i think is there to tweak in the DEBUG menu of the PS3 just to connect to PSN not just only change to REBUG only?....
    Last edited by zhaoyun123; 11-04-2012 at 06:45 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You need a hardware flasher for that and as much I'd like to help you figure everything out, It's best if you just do some search on your own.

Flashers aren't fool proof or newbie friendly and aren't as easy as CFW to install, so only consider it when you fully understand what you're supposed to do.

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News