Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just a note: Themes and ps1 can now be activated using this new version with the hold circle method. Full games like marvel pinball and any DLC still do not work.

Side note: some of the ps1 I've come across still needed me to do the rap method first then the hold circle method.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why early installed psn games stops working after reactpsn?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Don't know all my earlier psn games still work just fine did you try to re-install the games?

I believe you need to run reactpsn with l1 or r1 held which will create a folder on your usb with your current exdata folder. Copy that folder to the root of your usb and create the aa account and run reactpsn and it should revalidate your old licenses...

There are a bunch of tutorials around for this too if my explanation is too brief.

I didn't know where all these came from but there's 2,269 .rap files in this rar file and you can get them all from here:

[Register or Login to view links]

this is absolutely great, if you see demo games on the playstation store the ones that have a trial version but also give you the option to purchase a unlock or upgrade to full.

hijack the download via charles or similar method
    install the game on 3.55 then run react PSN app while holding circle.
    it will activate the game then install the 4.00 version spoofer and you can transfer the cracked app to a unjailbroken console running firmware 4.00 then boot the game and download the latest game update data then enjoy the full game online.

you might need to deactivate your console. (not sure)
    Last edited by technodon; 01-10-2012 at 09:14 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ReactPSN 2.0 + Dynamic Themes problem

Hi, I have installed ReactPSN 2.0 this morning and i've experienced a few problems trying to set up some dynamic themes.
    Ok, firts let me tell you what i've done:

- Installed ReactPSN 1.0
    - Installed ReactPSN 2.0
    - Placed the vsh.self for Kmeaw CFW on Dev_Flash.

So everything seemed fine, the user "aa" was recognized and both the title of ReactPSN and the name of the "aa" user changed when I started the program. The problem was that when I installed the dynamic theme and activated trough the React, on the Themes list, the "Corrupted data" changed just to "Theme". And when I try to apply it, the Playstation give me an information that I need to go to PlaystationNetwork and activate in my account management. Can anyone help me?

PS: I'm on Kmeaw 3.55 and I have already entered the PSN before the "block".
    Sorry for the bad english

1. bump yourself up to REActPSN 2.1
    2. make sure on the root of your usb you have the "exdata" folder with the .rap of the theme you are trying to install.
    3. delete the theme and start from scratch.
    4. plug usb in the proper port... 0001 or 0000... with ps3 laying flat should be right most port.
    5. reinstall the theme .pkg
    6. run REActPSN 2.1 holding circle button till xmb comes back.
    your theme should now be working.

Trying Now... thanks anyway

good luck, let me know. We'll get it working one way or another.

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast