Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This still doesn't work with Rock Band DLC, if anyone has ever gotten this to work with Rock Band DLC, could you please message me and let me know.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok well i got it to work finally. first things first (this is how i did it so i i am going to try and explain how i managed to get it done i dont take any responsibilities if you mess your ps3 up that being said here's how i did it)

1.) downloaded vsh.self patched version for ReActPSN v2.0
    2.) put the vsh.self file for my current firmware in my usb flash drive
    3.) Launched Multiman
    4.) In Multiman i went to settings and found the 2nd to last option on the list is Write Access to /dev_flash and i enabled it
    5.) In multiman went back to the left column to File Manager and hit X on the controller
    6.) I Plugged in my USB flash drive into the far right USB port on the ps3
    7.) Waited on Multiman to rescan for usb drive then wento to dev_usb000 and hit X on the controller
    8.) on right column in multiman i went into dev/blind/vsh/module and located vsh.self and hit circle on the controller and renamed it to vsh.self.bak
    9.) On left column in multiman inside dev_usb000 locate vsh.self patched one for your CFW and copy it from dev_usb000 to /dev/blind/vsh/module
    10.) Get out of File Manager mode by going back to Games then go back to Settings in multiman and Disable Write Acess
    11.) Exit Multiman
    12.) Should be back in PS3 XMB now from there install ReActPSN 2.10 from Install Package Files (forgot to mention to have that on the root of your USB flash drive as well prior to plugging it in sorry doing the best i can )
    13.) Now Run ReActPSN 2.10 and hold R1 and now it should write to your USB Flash Drive and make a new Folder called reActPSN inside there locate the PubPSN folder and inside it locate rap3edat4.zip and extract it and inside it should be a folder called exdata drag that out and put it into the root of the USB Flash Drive and for any game just put the .rap files in the exdata folder that's already in your USB Flash Drive
    14.) Make a New User Called aa Now Log into aa then log back out and log into the original user that you use, now go to ReActPSN 2.1 on the XMB and hit X on the controller and dont touch anything it should now reboot and your aa user should now be renamed to reActPSN v2.0 4rif 4edat now just log into the original username and launch a game you installed via pkg installer and it should be all good.
    15.) have to rename reActPSN user to aa everytime you wanna play something new make sure you put the exdata files and .rap files in the exdata inside the USB flash drive

Hope this helps

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this looks like the old 2.00 tutorial. Anyone tried without vsh patching and aa user?

Quote Originally Posted by Natepig View Post
    I'm on kmeaw 3.55 which has never been on psn. I've never been able to get reactpsn to work, and when i tried this one, it messed up all my other duplex psn games. After a format and reflash of 3.55 kmeaw this does not work at all
    If it works on Rebug just update to that. I'm on Rebug 3.55.2, there's no disadvantage to being on that as opposed to Kmeaw.

Anyway this is great news as soon as there is a full tutorial for this I'll give it a try. I've been locked out of my own PSN games which I actually bought because that's how Sony rolls (seems for some of them if you don't connect to the internet once every 2 months or something they get deactivated).
    Last edited by Neo Cyrus; 01-09-2012 at 03:49 PM

the games also work on 4.00 which is interesting, you can transfer them to a non jailbroken console using the data transfer utility, this maybe a long shot but i wonder if it would be possible to create a edat file for a homebrew app and boot that?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
    If it works on Rebug just update to that. I'm on Rebug 3.55.2, there's no disadvantage to being on that as opposed to Kmeaw.

Anyway this is great news as soon as there is a full tutorial for this I'll give it a try. I've been locked out of my own PSN games which I actually bought because that's how Sony rolls (seems for some of them if you don't connect to the internet once every 2 months or something they get deactivated).
    I was wondering why my daughters PSN games stopped working out of the blue, that explains it.

yeah i want an tutorial whitout aa user and vsh patching... the 2.10 update ruled that out or don't it ?

I simply made that guide because i am on kmeaw 3.55 cfw and i tried every which way possible to get it to run without vsh patching or without aa user but it didn't work for me. I forgot to mention that i was Kmeaw CFW in the guide but it worked like a charm.

I took the risk and copied the vsh.self for 3.55k to my system and it works perfectly. Now everything works and everything is re-enabled and everytime i wanna re-activate another game you have to log into the created user that was renamed and rename it back to aa then, log out and log back into original user and re-run ReActPSN without pressing nothing and bam all is good

okee tek9 i will try it then, thanks for the help cheers.

No problem

Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast