Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    It keeps asking for 3.60 keys when I try but they aren't 3.60 games as I got them years ago so not sure why it keeps asking for 3.60 keys.
    Maybe they've been updated since then and update was encrypted with 3.60+ keys ... ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    You can make a PSN account from your PC on [Register or Login to view links].
    got it.. thanks!

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Maybe they've been updated since then and update was encrypted with 3.60+ keys ... ?
    I've never been in PSN since it updated to 3.60 so that cant be it. I don't have any 3.6* updates so that cant be it. I check every update before I apply it. I have them all backed up and that was at the start of jailbreak so they were all backed up from 3.41 JB firmware so its impossible for them to have any 3.60 updates.

I backed up via FTP to external HDD in the PC. 99% of those games and DLC work. I just FTP them back and they should work as long as I can get a PKG to tell the PS3 its installed. You cant just copy over a directory and it'll magically turn up, you have to install a PKG first before the PS3 will see it.

anyone tested it on 256mb NAND consoles?

I think we gone need a video tutorial on this one cause I don't understand..

Who's with me..??

I am with you because it is too risky.

pkgs do not need necessary installed new. you can bkp all installed games from game directory and copy back. then make repair database.

it even works with trophys and saves but for them also xreg backup
    Last edited by arktos; 10-31-2011 at 12:47 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For some reason when I try to repair database it says HDD is corrupt and wipes it so I can't do it that way.

I've formatted the HDD and reinstalled everything and I'm not going to risk it again. It's a 500GB HDD and took a week to reinstall everything last time.

So I recommend if you have a MFW then edit the vsh.self manually like it says on the first p.
    How i can edit this file manually (which program). I have my act.dat can i put it in the exdata folder, edit the vsh.self and after reboot the act.dat is in the exdata folder forever?

After some tests and red screens i made it. I used multiman with the dev_dlind option, activate it copy vsh.self in the right place and deactivate dev_blind option in multiman then copy the act.dat in the exdata folder. Reboot and the Psn Games still activ.Expect for a few games are demos now. From ca. 70 psn games are 6 games demos.
    Last edited by Sshadow2305; 10-31-2011 at 05:56 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Question

Red screen is when there is an error like when you change the vsh.self or another important file. I'm guessing I used the wrong one. I have a firmware I made via MFW and thought 3.55KM is the one I should use but its not.

I'm after a way to stop the act.dat from deleting on reboot...
    Hi spunkybunny, I really need your help since I am in the similar situation. I have backup my act.dat before I move onto a new hdd, and as I expected, the act.dat got deleted on every boot of PS3 (maybe checksum of new hdd and old hdd not matching something in the ps3 sys? I am not a pro so I don't understand why this is happening)

From your post, I see that you successfully made it to not getting delete on every boot. Can you show me step by step how you've done that? The tutorial in the first post is very confusing and have multiple points/step repeating themselves. I don't seems to understand them (maybe because it's translation from chinese?). I have basic knowledge of file copying and devblind usage in multiman, so hopefully you can help me to go through your steps. I have 3.55 kmeaw cfw though.

Also,
    1. What do you mean by red screen? Will that brick the ps3? Where does the red screen happen? Is that recoverable?
    2. As I stated I am using 3.55 kmeaw cfw, so do I need to edit the vsh.self manually? If so, how? (text editor?)

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast