Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Sponsored Links

ReActPSN v3.15 with Fixed PS3 CFW 4.60 Custom Firmware Support

Sponsored Links
    Following up on his previous revisions, ReActPSN has now been updated to version 3.15 from PlayStation 3 developer reactpsn (originally by Chinese developer ccregame) which now includes fixed PS3 CFW 4.60 Custom Firmware support and more as outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

ReActPSN v3.15 Changelog:
    • Fixed CFW4.60 new crash bug when connected some USB storage.
    • Added support backup games from internal folder GAMEZ.
    • Fixed CFW4.60 DLC 0x80010038 error.
    • Added support DEX4.55 CFW4.60.

ReActPSN V3.15 Quick Start Guide:

[Register or Login to view code]

ReActPSN v3.15 with Fixed PS3 CFW 4.60 Custom Firmware Support

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you very much this is really helping me a lot

Sponsored Links

psnstuff db

Sponsored Links
    Can anyone tell me how often the psnstuff database gets updated on the server? Is it only updated with each new release, is it regular, is it periodic. Will it sync every time you open the application etc?

db is the data base, where it holds all the games (download link or something), and it updates sometimes, probably when a new release or when people submit new releases to the server

PSNStuff v3.00 By Sinsizer / LoOzers Arrives, Goes Open Source

Following up on the previous update, today PSNStuff v3.00 is released by Sinsizer (initially by LoOzers) and is finally going open source with details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] by Dasanko

To quote: This is the last update. Server will be shutdown within the next weeks (Because it wastes my energy and bandwidth. Also the guy who was maintaining the db doesn't have time anymore). The tool will be released with sourcecode.

It was used to store fingerprints like this: 643C-0F84-F0F3-7990-F88C-133E-9423-62A0. The tool was calculating hashs of this type, based on hardware ID's, to reliably identify machines. In case someone would have started flooding via submit, I could have banned the machine.

I also forget to mention that I've removed the vm restrictions. So the tool can be run in virtual machines again.

Changelog:
    • removed the whole encryption (the db is only packed with gzip)
    • removed rap button timeout

For future use I would recommend someone puts in an edit button, and writes a small windows service to share the db via p2p (still requires a server to forward ip's and to keep the chat up).

As promised the last raw submits that have been submitted since the last db update: pastebin.com/Y5KT9ar7

And the server-side php script: pastebin.com/2bu3YMZA

PSNStuff v3.00 By Sinsizer / LoOzers Arrives, Goes Open Source

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

thanks heaps. shame it's ending

thank you

might start running this along site our site but cannot seem to get the submit and update scripts..

here the current break down of the files the tool currently uses:

psnstuff.chatango.com

sin.spdns.eu - (htaccess redirect) boerse.bz

sin.spdns.eu/loozers/d/db

sin.spdns.eu/loozers/n/news.txt

sin.spdns.eu/loozers/u/upd.txt

sin.spdns.eu/loozers/u/update.php

sin.spdns.eu/loozers/s/submit.php

+ i would add section to content list instead of just psn link and rap sheet download, i would add cracked edat or cracked DLC pkg links

make things easier for people who prefer data transfer and so on.. all in one place all DLC cracks in one tool, maybe also add game mods and so on later on if any one is willing to take it that far.

An AIO PS3 Essentials ToolKit (For Mods And Cracked DLC)
    Save Re signer & Editor
    Eboot, Other Misc Modding features.
    Raps, DLC Links, Edats, Cracked AIO PKG DLC Links...

with better GUI and easier interface, polished and professional. making submission easy for users.

here just some idea's that might be useful..

Submission:

Auto Detection Of Spam
    Auto Detection Of Duplicates
    All Submissions must be manually approved by Admin. all Submissions listed in a Admin Panel easy to read through the data for admin to verify and then either delete or approve the submission.
    Give Users to select existing content and just add extra links to it such as cracked edat's, Instructions, Crack PKG DLC Links and so on.. (but all still needs to be approved my Admin Manually..)

Admin Panel:
    Polished Easy to Use GUI
    Smart Navigation with self sorting and listing (labels the submission on depending if it is a new full submission or a add one to an existing submission)

^ all of this can be automated with the submitions and let the system decide how to handle them but i recon that would take more work..

I'm still only reading the previous database. Can someone please explain how to read the latest in the psnstuff ap.

Anyone know how to read the new db? its not working for me

Sponsored Links
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223