Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've never seen those buttons on the PS3 controller so I'm guessing whoever wrote the tutorial must've been drunk.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    [?] = [TRIANGLE] [io] = [SQUARE]

It seems the original text used unicode characters, that were lost in the copy/paste (transcoding)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can't download have tried 4 times and file will not download.

Did anyone get the gran turismo 5 car packs activated? I can't get any success.

ReActPSN v3.01 Out: Adds PS3 BDselector from PlayStation 3 XMB

Following up on the previous revision, ReActPSN has now been updated to version 3.00 by PlayStation 3 developer reactpsn (originally by ccregame) which adds a PS3 BDselector from the PlayStation 3 XMB which equates to 2 seconds changing PS3 games.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3)

For those curious, ReActPSN is an offline PSN license generator compatible with all PS3 custom firmware versions from 3.41 to 4.50.

To quote: ReActPSN v3.01
    • Added BDselector from XMB, 2 seconds changes PS3 game.
    • Increased to select the next disc backup game XMB functionality, two seconds to change the game. Runs reActPSN or BDloader,
    • Third disc icon at Replace the game, first with the first disc icon to start the game, if wrong then the original disc icon to start the game.

ReActPSN V3.01 Quick Start Guide

[Register or Login to view code]

BDloader functions: Install and run any BDloader, after one KEY 18 secondes, play BD games.

BDselector functions: Run reActPSN or BDloader, use last BD icon to change Mount Games from XMB.

How to use:

ReActPSN v3.01
    • Added BDselector from XMB, 2 seconds changes PS3 game.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Excellent news. I am loving it. Thanks!

Quite the updates on this. I haven't really paid attention to reActPSN since about version 2.23

Good job

erm stupid question, but how do i get this layout for selecting games? is this listed inside disc icon and you can select the games from there? some kind of patch?

and can anybody give exact details on this bdselector thing, cause i do not get it at all

Question reActPSN & PSNope help

Hi,

I'm new to PSN content on a unlocked PS3. I tried all i can to install them the best of my abilities, but failed misserably.

I tried out the software PSN Stuff to download the content and the tried with the above mentioned programs to install them on PS3 and make them a "Full" version. I did put the config file i edited, but i seem to not understand exactly what i need to do, and where do i get it all.

for ex. I installed Pixeljunk Shooter 2 on my PS3, with the edited config file and lic in place i ran PSNope, but the software just starts, shows a black screen for 1/2 a second then returns to XMB with no error. reActPSN does the same.

What am i missing? Please some help and/or guidance.

Thank you in advance, Sean.

ReActPSN v3.02 and 3.10 Out: Direct-Boot Any PS3 Game from XMB

Following up on his previous revision, ReActPSN has now been updated to version 3.02 followed by 3.10 from PlayStation 3 developer reactpsn (originally by ccregame) which allows users to direct-boot any PS3 game from the XMB and more as outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links]

Changelogs:

ReActPSN v3.02
    • Added support CFW4.53

ReActPSN v3.10
    • Add GMmount, direct boot all games is possible (added new payload named GMmount, Direct boot any game from XMB is possible)
    • This version support max 9 directboot games, include 7 last played games, 1 HDD0 new game, 1 USB new game.
    • Very simple to use, put the game to boot on an external hard disk, then run reActPSN.
    • Start the new game directly under the original disc icon.

ReActPSN V3.10 Quick Start Guide

Basic function

Button controls

BDloader functions

BDselector functions

How to use:

ReActPSN v3.02 and 3.10 Out: Direct-Boot Any PS3 Game from XMB