Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The vsh.self could be the file that contains all the arguments. Maybe it allows something...

Did anyone else notice he's Chinese. They barely even have PSN.

Hotz... geohot! LOL

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    ahhh, so this is for the slim and not the phat.

I thought the slim had a nand too? Well you learn something everyday. thx
    Some Phat PS3 models also have a NOR chip too.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just replaced the vsh.self and now its red screens.

Red screen.. Never heard of that before... Wtf

Banned User
    Red screen is when there is an error like when you change the vsh.self or another important file. I'm guessing I used the wrong one. I have a firmware I made via MFW and thought 3.55KM is the one I should use but its not.

I'm after a way to stop the act.dat from deleting on reboot and it sounds like this will do it but I cant use that vsh.self. Maybe they release the module for MFW so its can be incorporated into MFW so you can make your own.

I edited the vsh.self manually and its working. The act.dat no longer gets deleted! YEAH!!! I used ReActPSN v1.11 as its already set up and working but that put the act.dat back to where it should go and it now stays.

So I recommend if you have a MFW then edit the vsh.self manually like it says on the first post and it works.

Now to test out some PSN games I have installed.

So far everything is working. Previous PSN content is working. paid DRM theme is working after reboot. Act.dat no longer gets deleted.
    Last edited by spunkybunny; 10-31-2011 at 01:46 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Instead of doing all of that wouldn't a firmware with LV1 hashes patched work too? >.>

Does anybody know if this method works for PSN uploads of PSX games?

Banned User
    I'm guessing it will. I have a few but they aren't installed so I can't check them. I will have to PKG them first but cant for some reason? It keeps asking for 3.60 keys when I try but they aren't 3.60 games as I got them years ago so not sure why it keeps asking for 3.60 keys.

tried this on phat 40gb model with otherOs++special and QA flagged, and never sign in to psn before : got error 80028C0B.

i wanted to make psn account from pc, but the site is down for bla bla bla..

You can make a PSN account from your PC on [Register or Login to view links].

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast