Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

ReactPSN help

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys,

I am trying to get ReactPSN to work (first time trying). I am on Rogero 4.40 v1.02 with ReactPSN patch. I made the exdata folder on my usb (fat32), and i made separate user "aa" and ran ReactPSN. I had a lot of RAP files, so as expected, it took a while. It seemed to be successful, as the user name changed and I got the corruption screen blah blah blah. When I try to start a game, it doesn't work. Not only that, it messed up all my actual PSN games I had bought legitimately.

My questions are:

1. Is there a way to crack PSN NPDRM games without ReactPSN (those "fix" pkgs have to come from somewhere, how can I make my own?" ?
    2. How can I get my old licenses back, or do I have to wipe and reinstall everything?
    3. Why did reactpsn fail?

Sponsored Links

ReActPSN v2.25 Beta is Now Available, Supports PS3 EDAT 4.0 Fix

Sponsored Links
    Following up on the previous revision, ReActPSN has now been updated to version 2.25 by ccregame which supports the PS3 EDAT 4.0 fix with the changes outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (ReActPSN, v2.25 2GB PS2 Bug Fixed) / [Register or Login to view links] (301 KB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] by aldostools / [Register or Login to view links] by DEFAULTDNB / [Register or Login to view links] by LoboGuara / [Register or Login to view links] by Nicolas19 / PS3 SDAT/EDAT v3 and v4 Keys

Below are the ReActPSN v2.25 changes, roughly translated: The Triangle Crack mode was only for 355 & now has support for 4xx & more.

Do it some time ago and have not carefully test. Busy recently, first distributed instructions will write to you, not the installation files. Not too much testing.

1: Triangle crack mode support to CFW 440. [The triangle key] ordinary crack mode, do not modify the version number of the first crack full EBOOT.BIN running game, the second to break the rest of the game sprx edat.

The triangle key + L1] downgrade to 3.41 crack, the EBOOT key lib ver downgrade, edat4.0 downgrade. SFO is rather special, recognize only the installation of the version number the low version CFW crack high version of the game, first install the the a downgrade PARAM.SFO the pkg EBOOT to run after the break. [Triangle key + L2] downgrade to 4.20. Crack the game this way, starting from the earliest version 2.20, has been running on 4.20 CFW, do not need to re-signature.

2: [Key], automatic vsh patch function supports import authorization, support to CFW4.40. Support of 341 and 355 CFW and OFW, support CFW 360 more.

3: [Right] eight seconds CEXDEX conversion, support to CFW 430. Only 3.55 CEX before mandatory set QA, the rest of CFW detection QA, QA will not convert. I do not know why Rogero 440 v1.03 or sony reasons, the converted must/will become brick, the software does not support 440 CEX to DEX conversion. REMINDER- DO NOT USE #3 CEX To DEX CONVERSION ON CFW 440.

4: The annoying power have no fix at all. PS2 conversion speed raised to 12M/s, for now is the most easy conversion method. Import authorization was also a progress bar.

Old ReActPSN MD5: 0661ac803f1867726a913440e87f161f
    New ReActPSN MD5: f2bb6f6806697126678b10d8648ea25e

Finally, below is another translation by aldostools, as follows: ReActPSN v2.25 - First OFFLINE PSN license generator. ReActPSN v2.x needs a vsh.self with an 8 byte patch. Some CFW like Rebug has the patch already applied.
    • Import new raps: press L1(6s) and run reActPSN, all usb exdata raps will be added to user reActPSN 2.0 xx xx
    • Backup raps: press L2(6s) and run reActPSN, all raps will be copied to usb/reActPSN/pubPSN/exdata folder.

ReActPSN v2.25 with support to fix edat 4.0

1- [Triangle] fix mode support up to CFW 4.40. Hold [Triangle] button for ordinary fix mode: do not modify the version number. Run the first time to crack all EBOOT.BIN, run the the second time to fix the sprx / edat in the games. Hold [Triangle] + [L1] to fix EBOOT with 3.41 keys, and fix edat 4.0.

Hold [Triangle] + [L2] to downgrade EBOOT to 4.20. Cracking the game this way, does re-sign the EBOOT and allows to boot games on 4.20 CFW and later.

2- Hold [Down] button on D-PAD for automatic patch of VSH import authorization . Supports 3.41, 3.55 CFW and OFW, 3.60 CFW 3.60 and 4.40 CFW.

3- Hold [Right] button on D-PAD for eight seconds for CEXDEX conversion. Support for CFW4.30. The console must be QA flagged on 3.55 CEX. The software does not support the 4.40 DEX converted and converting a Rogero 4.40 v1.03 will brick the console.

4- PS2 conversion speed improvements to 12MB/s, now is the most accessible and user-friendly conversion method.

Also added a progress bar when importing the authorizations (rap/edats) [holding L1 or renaming the user account to 'aa']

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    bad translation, I don't understand

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    very hard to understand this post, what does triangle do, that circle does not?
    Last edited by mrgreaper; 04-15-2013 at 11:17 AM

Little help from me:
    • Hold R1 While running it to backup and convert your rif files to rap files
    • Hold Circle While running it to generate EDAT files for C00 type demos to convert them to full game! or to fix EDAT files for PS1/minis
    • Hold Triangle to FIX DLC self files
    • Hold nothing while running to convert raps on the USB/exdata to .rif files (make new profile named aa before doing this)

When are they going to make a menu for this? its been needed from the start as nobody remembers the button combos. You run it then 3 months later you need to run it again and don't have a clue how.

It DESPERATELY needs a menu instead of these STUPID button presses.

file link has been deleted, can someone reupload if this is still working thanx

Arrow

I have added a mirror to the main article now: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...-edat-4-0-fix/

Questions: I installed the 2.25 pkg from the mirror, but it shows up as 2.23 in the xmb - is this an "oops forgot to rename the app in the code" or is this the wrong pkg file?

And can I update in the future by simply installing the new pkg, like I do for everything else? Do I have to reactivate all my raps if I do?

Thanks much!

ReActPSN v2.26 Arrives, Now Includes PS3 CFW 4.41 Support

Following up on the previous revision, ReActPSN has now been updated to version 2.26 by Chinese PlayStation 3 developer ccregame which supports PS3 4.41 CFW similar to the recent multiMAN and mmTOOLS updates.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote, roughly translated: CFW4.41 out, I also do support the 4.41 version for half an hour, were using a version of the the VSH patch function test, can automatically detect patched Key not changed, do not to study appldr, also did not see LV1 should be no change.

ReActPSN v2.26 Changes:

1: triangular crack mode support to CFW4.41.
    2: [the triangle key + L1], [Triangle button + L2] downgrade will automatically generate a small SFO downgrade pkg triangle button can be installed
    Installation the PKG location in the XMB-game, REBUG the game-Package Manager-PlayStationNetwork Content.
    3: Add [left] mode, forced to delete the current user's trophy file to solve the problem of the part of the game after the break trophy can not be registered.
    4: rewrite [X] PS2 ISO import mode, with PSN installation perfect container is no longer needed, and install three times faster.

How to Use:

PSN crack method, as an example, using the following four typical PSN Games tested in 4.41CFW

1. Installation 1942 (1eboot), flower (1eboot, +14 SPRX +1 edat), ht2e (1eboot of +1 edat), Tetris (C00).
    2. Containing any of the first three games authorized U disk into thin machine a USB interface, rap file the U disk exdata directory,
    New User aa or [L1] mode import authorization, do not import authorization can also be part of the game but will increase the difficulty of crack.
    3. run reActPSN, hold down the triangle button + L1] about six seconds, the progress bar will be displayed to crack all game EBOOT.BIN.
    4. After the completion of the XMB there a rPKG_NPJB00201.pkg, is necessary to install it in a low version of the CFW
    Unfortunately, the test ht2e not run in 3.55, then it deleted. Run flower, after entering the game screen exit run ht2e, prompt exit trophy registration failed.
    5. Run reActPSN, hold down the triangle button + L1] about six seconds after the completion of crack two games, crack 14self 2edat.
    6. This time all three of crack, but can only run the first two games, ht2e prompt trophy registration failed, the fourth game still is a demo.
    7. Run reActPSN, hold down [left arrow] about six seconds, the system automatically restart. Or failure running ht2e, then run ht2e success.
    8. Run reActPSN, hold down the [O] about six seconds, run Tetris, full version, all four games crack is completed.

PS2 ISO Import System Requirements:

4.20 CFW can reActPSN authorized to play PS2 classic game, but do not need to import any PS2 container authorized.

Main Functions:

1. X-mode bulk import PS2 ISO, one can import up to 100 ISO file name support for multiple languages.
    2. Multiman full version installed, it will automatically reference the cover of the PS2, icon generated PSN.
    3. With PSN installation perfect, each game has a fixed ID, not influence each other, and install the game will not repeat the installation.

How to Use:

1. A few PS2 ISO file is copied to the U disk / PS2ISO directory, can Kaoru hundreds PS2 ISO.
    2. PS3 insert the U disk run reActPSN v2.26 and hold the X button for about 6 seconds (X mode), wait to return to the XMB complete the import. Files larger than 4G copied into / dev_hdd0/PS2ISO directory, do not insert U disk, run reActPSN v2.26 and hold the X button to import.
    3. The import is complete, it will generate a very small install pkg, press the triangle button to install it, Installation the PKG location in the XMB-game, Rebug the game-Package Manager-PlayStationNetwork Content. Installation is complete, enjoy PS2 games.

PS2 ISO Import Function to Explain:

1. PS2 games still need authorization - Your machine must with ReActPSN import other authority, and can play X conversion will automatically generate a PS2 authorization to the inside of your machine.
    2. Other conversion methods can not play the game, the same can not play.

ReActPSN v2.26 Arrives, Now Includes PS3 CFW 4.41 Support

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast