Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just press 'O'

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Works with Rogero 4.30 v2.03

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I get a error message (8002a224) saying you have been signed out from playstation network!! someone help!!!

Also hope there's going to be a rif2rap program or a 2.24 of this.. backing up newer than 3.55 rifs doesn't seem to convert them to raps, they don't show up in the PubPSN folder.

Was hoping to share some new content

Any tutorial on how to se reactpsn on 4.3CFW?

Thanks please lead me.

I merged your thread with our ongoing ReActPSN one, and in case you missed it try scrolling down here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...pport-arrives/

on rogero 4.30 v2.03 it says unknown cfw ...

i did what the guide said to to install this and i don't have act.dat and act.key in the aa 's directory what do i need to do?

I'm still waiting for the update where it's easy to use. I don't remember the button presses and have to search it everytime I go to use this. It would be so much easier if there was a menu system.

Anyone know how to get it working? I'm running Rebug 4.21REX. I've installed ReActPSN 2.23 421cfw I ran it and it now says "ReActPSN 1.10 Unknown CFW!" I have a game I've installed via PKG and it comes with a RAP file. HOW do I install this RAP file? Where does it go on the USB drive, WHAT button do I have to hold to get ReActPSN to install the RAP file?

If it had a menu it would be so much easier...

make sure you have the rap file in dev_usb000/exdata (in other words, make sure your flashdrive/harddrive is connected via the usb port closest to the BD drive, and make sure the rap file's in X:/exdata or /exdata or however you want to put it)

make sure you have a local ps3 user named aa (doesn't need psn access, don't rename your main account aa either) also make sure that

if you've run reactpsn before, your aa account is still named aa, because it changes the name each time. once both of those conditions are met, just run reactpsn. dont hold anything.

This should turn the rap into a rif under your aa accounts directory, and make the game work on your ps3. the only other button you should really have to worry about is R1. Only hold R1 when you want to back up your own activation files to your flash drive.

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast