Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedJay View Post
    Here is a link to the patched vsh.self
    That's not going to help anyone unless you tell us what firmware and what modifications are done to that firmware. I have my own 355MFW that I was running and I tried the 355 vsh.self and it red screened. I had to take my vsh.self and mod it manually then it worked fine.

So I recommend to everyone don't touch that file as it will most probably red screen your PS3 and if you don't know what to do then its your fault.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by niwakun View Post
    yes you can use reactpsn v2.xx on rebug cfw.

please do take note that some or most of the DLC that you will be registering using reactpsn might not work, since you haven't got your PS3 logged on to PSN.
    trying to understand how to fully use this tool still, but are you saying you should be logged into PSN to get the most reactivation? I thought you didn't want to be on PSN with CFW for fear of getting banned??

Sponsored Links

marvel pinball reactpsn

Sponsored Links
    but i can only find the reactpsn version.. is there a link without the reactpsn?

We have zenpinball and we like it very much, but my girlfriend wants marvel and i can't get it to work with reactpsn... maybe someone knows a link?

thanks cheers from nl

I couldn't find any links for Marvel Pinball other the ones on ReActPSN, but I suggest you try out "Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection". It's a pretty good pinball game imo.

I tried using ReActPSN 2.20, but had trouble understanding how to use it. There are different versions of it and every guide tells you something else to do. Can someone explain how to use it to activate the DLC?

try reading this post i made because i couldn't figure 2.1 out a while ago and wrote this up as best i could check it out here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post404362

Quote Originally Posted by Tek9 View Post
    try reading this post i made because i couldn't figure 2.1 out a while ago and wrote this up as best i could check it out here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post404362
    I'm a little late to the party but I just wanted to say those directions worked, thank you. It was a little annoying and took me a while because I forgot I had to have my Rebug CFW in normal mode first (so the 3 files match).

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix and other games or DLC seem to deactivate based on time (you have to reconnect to the internet for them to stay active). This fixed those and also reactivated my DLC for Blazblue Continuum Shift (I thought I had completely deleted the DLC files, I guess they just became deactivated after I patched the game to CSII and didn't connect online). That's some of my lost money recovered but a little too late considering the update/sequel was released on the 14th. The DLC mattered because it contained my main character... each DLC character is $8.

Hatsune Miku Dreamy Theatre (yeah, I like music games) still doesn't work though, it hasn't worked since firmware 3.41.

Edit: I should clarify for those wondering why I would delete the DLC to begin with. I deleted the game files to make sure everything goes smooth when I patch it, apparently some sort of corruption (I forget) was possible. I had forgotten that the DLC was contained within that and lost access to my DLC since I couldn't go online with that PS3 again. So now it seems the files deleted only contained whatever was needed to keep it active, not the DLC itself... which leads to even more questions.
    Last edited by Neo Cyrus; 02-19-2012 at 02:28 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Confused

I can't find the vsh.self anywhere, so I can't really use it.

Can someone with knowledge how to run reactpsn 2.20 properly please have a look if they can get Einhander working? I bought it from the japanese psn and then used data transfer from my 4.11 OFW to my 3.55 CFW but as some of you know, the act.dat doesn't get transferred and since the CFW hdd gets formatted during transfer I no longer have my original act.dat.

Anyway, it says that with version 2.20 you can unlock bought psn from xmb or something but since the changelog is quite confusing as to what this program can do I was hoping someone with more knowledge could give it a go to get this amazing game working.

Here's Einhander as pkg: [Register or Login to view links]

rebug 3.55.2 on my system and got the update 6 pkg installed and now the reactpsn 2.20 too

so now can someone pls tell me how to install the rap and pkg files

also i have a few edat files, so what to do with them ??

i have the all times greatest pack of wwe all star blus rap and pkg with me for a start

thanks

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast