Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Reactivating content on PS3 CFW 3.55

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys, first I'd like to thank all those who bring all the awesome ps3 games to us. Now, about my problem: I recently changed my ps3 hard drive, because the old one got damaged. Luckily I had a backup of my ps3 data, which i successfully restored.

UNluckily, my legally psn downloaded content didn't work after that. None of them. Before anyone says it, yes, i CAN find most of those games again, but i was just wandering if there's a faster way, let's say by RE-Activating EDAT files in the EXDATA folder.

Accessing psn is out of the question anyway, because of 3.55.

One last thing:The message displayer every time i try one of those psn games is this: ''To access this content,you must activate this system.Go to [PSN/Account Management] to activate this system. (80029514)''

I forgot to say that i had previously tried React PSN 2.20 (before changing the hard drive) unsuccessfully. I didn't understand what i was supposed to do, even though i had read the ''Instructions'', which seemed rather ''incomplete'' to me. Is there any easier way?
    Last edited by tanasi; 03-06-2012 at 04:57 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News