Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Putting the PS3 CFW on my system

Sponsored Links
    I saw the thread about Changing back to the OFW from the CFW. And one person told him to reformat this PS3 hard drive. I have OFW 3.60. i read about the CFW for a while but I became interested in doing installing it. I have been waiting for a 3.60 compatible CFW to come out but I have a question. Is the system software installed on the Hard Drive or on the PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    both, some parts are installed on the HDD and a small piece goes onto NAND. either way if you're thinking about switching out HDD's to get different FW's running it isn't going to happen. You'll have to wait for a 3.60 exploit before you can run any CFW etc.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OR, try looking for people who'd want to trade.

Oh Ok I thought so! Thanks for yall responses! I can't wait to do that!! I took to long to decide that I wanted to do it. And I did two updates. 3.56 and 3.60. lol Two no nos if you want to install CFW lol! But I will just wait. I'm playing Heavy Rain right now. And man its some Heavy Stuff lol!

Yes you will have to wait for a 3.60 expliot as you can't currenlty downgrade from 3.56 or 3.60 and ps dont try to put a 3.56 or 3.60 console in factory/service mode as you cant return it to normal.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News