Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PSN Registration Bypass on CFW 3.55

Sponsored Links
    Afternoon, I have a Jailbroken PS3 with CFW 3.55 installed onto it. I just got myself a copy of the Catherine demo from the retail section of this website however I'm unable to play it as it states that my Playstation needs to connect to the PSN to verify my account.

I am up to date with the PSN banning and I am afraid that if I connect to the PSN my account will be banned. I brought this PS3 here in China and I have never connected it to the internet.

Is there any other method of me being able to play this Demo and other Demo's? on my Playstation?

Thanks in Advance.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think you can activate downloadable material without PSN access.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So in other words; the downloadable material just leads to you getting banned?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You could get online to activate it.. But I dont think any1 will know if you will get banned. If you stay online for a long time, you could get banned, but might not if you activate and then log off.. but then, you could get banned once you log back in...

This ban thing is kind of FULLY unknown at the moment... Some people have been banned, some people still haven't... But we dont know anything thats a fact when it comes to banning. Just if you have CFW and your online eventually you will get banned.

no ban but I have over 60 PS3 games I paid for and they know that I registered them no ban.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News