Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PSN Games not working with Kmeaw PS3 CFW

Sponsored Links
    After updating to multiman 1.16 and Kmeaw cfw 3.55 my psn games hustle king and zen pinball stop working i get the error message (an error occurred during the start operation (80029519).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Connect to PSN? Ban?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone else can confirm that on 3.55 Kmeaw titles purchased on PSN cease working? I would like to know before I take the leap from 3.15 to 3.55, thanks in advance.

My PSN titles stopped working with the above error when flashing from Hermes 3.41CFW to kmeaw. I'm going to try going back to 3.15 to get true OtherOS support back on that PS3, in theory the PSN games installed on the XMB should work again too.

Your purchased PSN Games will still work... the others needs to change the eboot files to run again (for me from 3.41 Hermes to 3.55 WNKv2 it was so).

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Straw View Post
    My PSN titles stopped working with the above error ...
    Sorry to ask, the purchased games from psn yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveyou View Post
    Your purchased PSN Games will still work... the others needs to change the eboot files to run again (for me from 3.41 Hermes to 3.55 WNKv2 it was so).
    I thought opening retail pkg's can't be done am I wrong? Could you please enlighten me as to how to edit the eboot.bin in retail pkg's of psn titles?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News