I've managed to solve the problems, reverting to originals & fix permissions was the primary action i have done & i have also updated the multiman to 4.11.13 to solve 80010009 issues. (had that problem in black ops II for example). wouldn't know what to do without this forum!!
I tested this fix using a 3.41 dongle from internal copy + game disc inserted as recommended for this particular fix. Also selected the disc icon on the XMB. Actual gameplay was observed for a few minutes with no errors.
Credit goes to Oakhead69 for the fix and craze e 1 for the link.
-note to MOD: Please sticky this fix when you can, thx!