1. Downloaded the game pkg and extracted it.
2. Grabbed the 2 sprx's and eboot.bin
3. Bruteforces the klicencee key
4. Decrypted the 2 sprx's with that klicencee key
5. Decrypted the eboot after the 2 sprxes.
6. Changed the firmware in hex to 3.41
7. Removed eboot.bin (as it was only a loader) and renamed scimitar_final to eboot.bin and resigned that shit
8. Included sprx from Duplex release for people that go from original rip to 1.01
9. Rarred it up.
From bubba: Madden 13 BLES01603 Fix for 3.55
Madden NFL 13 BLES01603 Fix FOR 3.55 Tested and Working By me... Enjoy
Hernaner28: Backup your save before you try the patch. If the save is copy protected, backup the game save folder (dev_hdd0/home/0000000X/savedata/<game id of resident evil 6>) using multiman's file manager and then copy those backup files back if something goes wrong.
I then use MagicPKG to convert it back to EBOOT.BIN.
I then copy the new EBOOT.BIN into a "355 PATCH" directory in the game dir so I have the original files and the patch separate.
Then copy the new EBOOT.BIN to the USB stick into the game directory where it goes.
Run the game and enjoy.
I'm guessing there is an easier way than what I've just said but that does work. Another way is to use PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.1. I just tried it and it worked for me. The problem is when it converted Borderlands 2 eboot it ended up as 9mb but my first way ended at 28mb where the original is also 28mb.
The fact that the Borderlands 2 eboot ended up as 9 mb instead of 28 mb for you is not a problem at all. It just means that the eboot was compressed (you can choose whether you want the eboot to be compressed or not).
The ps3 is able to decompresses compressed eboots on the fly so it doesn't matter whether an eboot is compressed or not as it will work the same regardless.
Last edited by rageagainst1; 11-01-2012 at 01:23 AM