thank you very much mate works great, I had the us version and changed the id in my param.sfo (of the backup) to eur, to match the update, and the game works fine, am playing it right now on 3.41, cheers
Confirmed working BLUS30849. Use ssx-ps3-proton release (dont overwrite eboot just use the original)
1. Delete all game data
2. Copy patch (UP0006-BLUS30849_00-SSXNAPATCH000003.pkg) to your usb and install on ps3
3. Copy the n0drm-ssx103us files (PARAM.SFO & EBOOT.BIN)to your usb
4. Open Multiman and press start+select open PS3 Root.
5. Go to the map on your USB (dev_usb000) where you copied PARAM.SFO highlight it and press O and copy
6. again click on PS3 Root for another windows go to /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30849 and press O and then paste
7. do the same with the eboot (copy from usb) than go to /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30849/USRDIR and paste.
8. Game should work.