Give this repack a shot and let me know how it goes.
so just install pkg do i change the eboot and param?
Originally Posted by LeatherFace8
So there is your problem, you replaced the eboot in the wrong directory. Your supposed to replace eboot and param.sfo in the /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01437 directory on your internal hard drive not external usb.
my game is on external hdd, and by saying put in the games folder meaning BLES01437 and replaced the ones in there
Last edited by dovez0; 09-08-2012 at 08:29 AMReason: Automerged Doublepost
thank you very much mate works great, I had the us version and changed the id in my param.sfo (of the backup) to eur, to match the update, and the game works fine, am playing it right now on 3.41, cheers
Confirmed working BLUS30849. Use ssx-ps3-proton release (dont overwrite eboot just use the original)
1. Delete all game data
2. Copy patch (UP0006-BLUS30849_00-SSXNAPATCH000003.pkg) to your usb and install on ps3
3. Copy the n0drm-ssx103us files (PARAM.SFO & EBOOT.BIN)to your usb
4. Open Multiman and press start+select open PS3 Root.
5. Go to the map on your USB (dev_usb000) where you copied PARAM.SFO highlight it and press O and copy
6. again click on PS3 Root for another windows go to /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30849 and press O and then paste
7. do the same with the eboot (copy from usb) than go to /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30849/USRDIR and paste.
8. Game should work.