The DLC for Castlevania are just files (no EBOOT.BIN no PARAM.SFO), hence the console cant know for what region it is (if you only take DLC 1 and DLC 2 folders). And the FIX is just edats...
Originally Posted by sinota
Yes install the update 1.03 first. Make sure you are doing this with a back up. NOT you only copy of the files!!!!
Im struggling with Peggle. I install and do everything right, must be doing cos all the others work perfect with the exception of Lara Croft, but when i come to load up the game i get a black screen and my ps3 crashes. Any advice?
Hi.. Sinota how are you, my CastleVania BLUS too but i completed the 2 DLCs look this DLCs run on BLUS version too, try this:
1) Download the update 1.03 (BLUS30339_[UPDATE_01_PS3FW_03.3000]_VER_01.03.pkg) this update of BLUS Ver. install it first.
2) After complete installation go on MM select file manager (Start+Select) go to : hddo/game/search your BLUS update folder (BLUS30339) & Delete all contains (don't start the game).
3) Now return to your DLCs install EUR update first BLES01047 & 2 DLCs then Fix on ps3
4) Return to MM File manager go to : hdd0/game/search BLES01047 Folder (1.71GB) enter & cut all contains.
5) Go to your BLES Folder (BLUS30339 its empty) Past BLES01047 Folder contains.
6) delete BLES01047 Folder now (it's empty)
7) Run your game & enjoy..