Hi hissatsu for this 3.41 fix... could you do the same with marvel pinball? it requires 3.50 firm to work. can you help me with that? i want it to work on 3.41 firm (and many others too for sure) thank you in advance and excuse my poor english!
Never saw this game, or might have misted it.
If you have any links to FIX or Game DL, post them here and ill take a look.
Originally Posted by BBoy Chrif
Hissatsu can you help me.. i have Resident evil 5 G.E. (7.36Gb)pkg.. How to install this pkg on PS3?? i read some comments about mm & ftp but idk how??
Sorry for the late anwser, went to bed, before you wrote that...
FTP the game (the whole 7.3 GB pkg file) to some random location (on internal HDD). Lets say /dev_hdd0/GAMES/ if you want.
Than go in multiMANs filemanager mode (SELECT+START) make your way to the pkgs location (once your there it will be collored red). Put the cursor on it and press X. multiMAN will ask you if you want to quitt the program to install the selected pkg from Install Package Files, say YES.
Go to Install Package Files on your XMB, and boom there is your selected .pkg file (if its not, reset the console) and it will be.
Originally Posted by TwistedJay
Hey guys I need some help with Parasite Eve 2. It comes with the game install file and the fix file and also the exdate file I need to know where to put this file and the order to make it work.
just noticed the file ext. is .rap I installed the game and installed the fix and then used multiman to copy the exdate folder to dev/hdd0/home/00000001 there is a file inside the exdate and that is the xxxxxx.rap file thanks to anyone who can help. the game link is on page 83
You got the wrong FIX.
PS1 games have a .pkg FIX files that you install.
Here is the one for Parasite Eve 2: http://www.multiupload.com/7ONERX1FH4
Ignore the FW 3.41 tag.
1. Get the game installer (you know where to get it), install from Install Package Files option.
2. Install the FIX PKG from Install Package Files option.
*Say YES to overwrite the existing folder notice.
3. Copy exdata folder to: /dev_hdd0/home/0000000X/
4. Play the game.
Where 0000000X is the number for your profile (mine was 00000002).
Is there any way to convert the Castlevania DLC and fix over to BLUS version of the game?
Thanks in advance for the info.
Here is what i read:
- Install the DLCs and the FIX
- Go to dev_hdd0/game/BLES01047/USRDIR (created by installing the DLC and FIX)
- Copy DLC 1 and DLC 2 folders,
- to dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30339/USRDIR (created by installing the 1.03 update).
Untested by me, but people say it works. You know it works when you run the game, and the main menu book opens up:
- on left side it says something about HDD auto save that you must accept.
- on right side it will say that the update must always be present if you want to use the downloadable content. If the update disapears you need to log in in to PSN to reactivate it bla bla.
Thats how you know its working. Whitout the DLC there will be nothing on the right side of the book.
Don't think so. I'd say it is equal to getting a Dead Nation US DLC for an German version of that game, which doesn't work. You can easily test it out, but I'm nearly 100% sure, that it won't work (because i.e. BCES01330 only works with a patch / DLC from the exact same code).