Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 96 of 887 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196596 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would love to make your wish come true, but you know I dont crack this games. Anything that is available will give you.

This EXEtrimALL guy is unbeliveable.

Quote Originally Posted by BBoy Chrif View Post
    Thank you pr0p0sitionJOE & big respect for team EXEtrimAll.. i have problem with Resident Evil 5 !! how to install this game on ps3?? 7GB (PKG)
    You know, several guys asked me that. Probably with MMs FTP (connecting PS3 and PC with lan cable). In MMs tutorial is explained how.

PS. I'm dying out here. Those servers are slow drag today. Its taking forever to download two more games. When test will post asap.
    Last edited by pr0p0sitionJOE; 01-02-2012 at 06:18 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    propJOE is Front Mission 3 available on PSN?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This EXEtrimALL guy is unbelievable & you pr0p0sitionJOE is unstoppable 10x (what is the next two games?) Castlevania??

one of them is probably Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond

can't wait for Joe's next post with second game

yeah Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond released i tested it working, with .edat file though

You know mod632!! i like 2D games 10k

Give us some fix (i mean links) for it, or you just downloaded from BCG tracker hurry mr.Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by BBoy Chrif View Post
    You know mod632!! i like 2D games 10k
    i like 3D!

I have problem with Gatling Gears. Forum moderator gave me a links from page 75, I was found them, thanks for that, downloaded all 3 files, but when I try extract rar files from part 1, ask me for part 4 to continue extracting. What's happening, please any help, because on the link from page 75 I found just 3 parts of the game?

Just two new releases, I think links will follow very soon.

Dungeon Defenders PSN
    UP2050-NPUB30251_00-DUNDEFENDEERLC01.pkg (19 MB)
    UP2050-NPUB30251_00-DUNDEFENDERSFULL.edat (0 MB)
    XdEMETKwheVWwGWrZIFtatMWoiYmERtZcuIFwqKAyIEZvafXEk hjXzQKSmYbVKMXPipSvKXqgANXuVzogMffkMpdVVDnwiIVSFaE p.pkg (1382 MB)

Genre: Strategy (Real-time) / RPG (Rogue/Action) / 3D / 3rd Person
    Developer: Trendy Entertainment
    Publisher: Reverb Publishing
    Language: ENG

Dungeon Defenders is a Tower Defense Action-RPG where you must save the land of Etheria from an Ancient Evil! Create a hero from one of four distinct classes to fight back wave after wave of enemies by summoning defenses and directly participating in the action-packed combat! Customize and level your character, forge equipment, gather loot, collect pets and more! Take your hero through multiple difficulty modes and challenge/survival missions to earn more experience & even better treasure. Join your friends with 4-player online and local (splitscreen) co-op to plan your strategies together or compete in PvP Deathmatch.

1.) copy files to FAT32 USB Key/USB Disk
    2.) install game
    3.) install fix
    4.) Use MultiMan’s File Manager to copy UP2050-NPUB30251_00-DUNDEFENDERSFULL.edat to /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata/
    The folder ’00000001′ is your user profile id. If you have only one profile — that is the only folder you’ll see under /home/ catalog.
    In case you have multiple profiles, copy the *.edat file to the one that you will be playing the game from.
    If the folder ‘exdata’ is not present that means you’ve never been logged to PSN — create it manually and put fixed file in it.
    All credit to EXEtrimALL.

Region Free

Legend of Mana + FIX USA PSX – PSN
    Legend of Mana FIX.rar (0 MB)
    Legend of mana.pkg (351 MB)

ReActPSN 2.0 Required!

In ancient times, the world was saved from destruction by sealing locations and events within magical artifacts.
    Now, you have the chance to recreate this world as you desire by discovering artifacts, placing them, and exploring the mysteries inside.

How to Play.. :
    • Copy the .pkg file to your USB HDD root (or the "packages" folder if you’re using Rebug Package manager)
    • plug your USB HDD into your ps3
    • turn on your ps3 and go to ”Install Package Files”
    • Install the game’s package
    • Extract & Install the fix with ReActPSN2.0: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...-self-arrives/

ID…………….: NPUJ01013
    Platform…….: PS3
    Region………: USA
    Rel. Date……: PSX: 7/6/2000
    Genre……….: Action RPG
    Origin……….: PSN
    Language…..: English

Any news on Strangers Wrath? Cant wait to blast through that

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News