Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 93 of 889 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193593 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hissatsu (Happy New Year).. i want to send you & all members of team EXEtrimAll many thanks.. for this great work.. & i want to ask you a question : why i don't see (Castlevania - harmony of disappear) with this greatest games??? 10x again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by smokyyuwe View Post
    Anyone wouldn't happen to have the DLC for Soulcalibur 4 would they? Most of the files I've found are for the JP version and I honestly haven't a clue if they can be used for the US version (not for the lack of my trying).
    I found this Version should work for US and EU Version, just copy the USDIR from dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10026 to dev_hdd0/game/BLUS... or BLES... But ReactPSN is still needed (maybe someone makes a Fix so you dont need to aktivate with the .rap files)

[Register or Login to view links] uploaded by gboy213 at boerse.bz

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by BBoy Chrif View Post
    Hissatsu (Happy New Year).. i want to send you & all members of team EXEtrimAll many thanks.. for this great work.. & i want to ask you a question : why i don't see (Castlevania - harmony of disappear) with this greatest games??? 10x again.
    Talk quietly. If you build it, they will come. Ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by BBoy Chrif View Post
    Ellow,
    Thank you and your welcome.
    Have a Happy New Year to...

But DONT forget the link provider pr0p0sitionJOE. His doing ONE HELL OF a JOB providing/finding those link and FIXes (respect)!

And ofcourse EXEtrimALL (hats off)!

As for the game/DLC you mentioned, im sure it will surface sooner or later. And when it does it will be posted here, and if needed fixed for FW 3.41 by me (hopefully)...
    Hissatsu

Ha boerse.bz so it comes... it's an german site and nearly have everything you want to download. Got a lot of tools, books, tut's, music and whatever there. Greetz from AUSTRIA-VIENNA to them

Nearly NPEB Version of Crysis 1 still missing^^

O.O Many thanks again & 4ever (Hissatsu) & (pr0p0sitionJOE) i think this is my first good news in this year... (i Trust you my brothers)

Banned User
    Your welcome and may you have a good year.

Quote Originally Posted by daSlayer87 View Post
    But ReactPSN is still needed
    I was hoping to avoid that but maybe I will mess around with it later on, regardless thanks for the link as it had a few music files I didn't have.

i hope they manage to fix trine 2 as well that game will rock

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News