Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 919 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cheers for that nathanr3269, I have added it to the main article now and +Rep!

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    So has anyone had success with this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ehi guys, i found amazing this program, i've got only a question: we need our PERSONAL "act.dat" for psn game activating, right?? What should we do if somebody has recently switched to a larger HDD without its backup???

You would need to use your current one. reactivate any of your lost PSN content using the act.dat etc files currently on your HDD.

~Hehe love the tut ! Good work. I am gonna test it right away.

hi guys, i have a question, i like some other guys here i delete my legacy psn games time long ago, now is any way to donwload these games again with a program similar to psn downloader and reactive my legacy games again?

If you have buyed them you can download from PSN again. In first period of PSN it was 5 times but now its only 3 times (i think) you can download youre legal buyed psn games again. Beside that you can receck the licensee of a game and if its broken also redownload it.

But i don't think that there is a APP to do this tasks on the PC in case of SCE servers talk to your console and make sure that it is your game and will then gen a licensee with the console key of that device you download your game to. JFW DH CFW claim to have a licensee generator... we will see when it comes to the scene.

Here is PS3 Tools NPDRM v3 compiled:

[Register or Login to view links]

Regards

PD: Thanks to mallory and all behind this new tools.

A lot of nice keys in there rif.key, npdrm-const.key, klic.key, free_klicensee.key and also app-key's. I wounder does this gen a free licensed npdrm pkg game with a included rif file that can convert games with a privat license to a free license ?

sorry to sound dumb, but could someone point to a complete guide to installing this so we can start decrypting said games? I'd like to tinker around with it, is all.

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 919 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News