Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    plz fix BLUS31197-[Drakengard 3] to 3.55 plz

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Drakengard 3 v1.00 & v1.01 , BLUS31197 - 3.41/3.55/4.21+ - by Opoisso893 -

To use 1.01 fix you need to install official update 1.01, credits to him

official 1.01 update : [Register or Login to view links]

retail and update fix 341-355-421+ OPOISSO893 : [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links]

enjoy

Sponsored Links

Watch Dogs PS3 DUPLEX and Watch Dogs DLC Unlocker PS3 DUPLEX

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous release, today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX made available Watch Dogs PS3 DUPLEX followed by a Watch Dogs DLC Unlocker PS3 DUPLEX for Custom Firmware (CFW) users with details and videos below.

From the PS3 NFO Files: Watch.Dogs.PS3-DUPLEX / Watch Dogs PS3 DUPLEX

[Register or Login to view code]

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / Mirror #1 / Mirror #2

Watch.Dogs.DLC.Unlocker.PS3-DUPLEX / Watch Dogs DLC Unlocker PS3 DUPLEX

[Register or Login to view code]

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

From Clue112 comes a Watch Dogs PS3 Cheat PKG (Duplex) BLES01854 with details below:

This RAR File contains 3 different PKGs:

1. Infinite Health/Infinite Ammo/Max Money on Buy
    2. Infinite Ammo
    3. Max Money on Buy

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

EXP Multiplicator PKG

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Props Hiei-YYH!

From K.G (via princeofcodes.com/ps3-watch-dogs-ps3-trainer/) comes a Watch Dogs PS3 Trainer (RTM/RTE) with details below, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (Password: princeofcodes.com)

To quote: Hi, here is a trainer I made for the new game Watch Dogs.

It uses Control Console API (credit to FMT member Enstone) Credit to CMP Member Hiei-YYH for the cheats.

Taking from the API author, supported CFWs are: 4.21, 4.30, 4.40, 4.41, 4.46, 4.50, 4.53, 4.55 CEX or DEX. This does NOT work with dongle or Cobra. You are using my trainer with 100% guaranty than it works on CFW Rogero 4.55 V1.00.

As of right now, the trainer actually works only with EUR (BLES01854). You need to update your game to the 1.01 update available.

You use the tool "as is". I won't be responsible if you didn't follow my instructions. Please don't upload/post this tool anywhere without my permission. Use the provided link please It helps me.

From opoisso893 comes some fixes as follows: Watch Dogs [BLES01854] (Password: opoisso893.fr)

Watch Dogs BLES01854 - Retail Fix

Watch Dogs BLES01854 - Update 1.01 - Need Retail Fix

F1 2013 Complete Edition [BLES02004]

BLES02004 - Retail Fix - need BD-mirror
    3.41/3.55/4.21+: [Register or Login to view links]

From Joonie86 comes How to Change Watch Dog's Language Setting, as follows:

The same method for XBOX360 can be applied to PS3 release (see picture below).

From JonahUK: File is "PS3_GAME\USRDIR\data_ps3\skuconfig.dat" and it can be opened with Notepad etc. It's set as English as default.

If you want to play this game with the language other than initial support from the game region itself, you can manually edit the language setting. Special thanks darkjiros to confirm this method

Click [Register or Login to view links] to download Watch Dogs 1.01 [BLES01584] Official Update PKG.

You guys don't have to deal with eboot resigner, just manually install this PKG.

This will lower FW requirement to 4.50 from 4.55. And Do NOT Go Online with this game untill May the 27th[27/05/2014], if you want to play this one so bad then either use different HDD for Offline or create another offline profile to play, if you use your regular profile that is linked to PSN, sooner or later you will be banned unless you wait until next Tuesday.

You guys are warned, don't cry if you ever get banned because of launching pre-release games without caution.

Finally, from Ammar-A1 comes some modded EBOOTs collections (for all updates) and modded save (Level 50 “max rank” + money$ and skill points 99999999) with details below:

Hello everyone! I'm back to you all today with my special modded EBOOTs collection for Watch Dogs

I will be updating this thread each time a new update came out with mix EBOOTs also if you would like to request any modded EBOOT just ask in comments and write the hacks and cheats you would like me to add them to the EBOOT and I will do it in my free time.

Video of the hacks:

My EBOOTs will got a mix of this cheats:

1- Infinite Health
    2- Infinite Ammo
    3- Infinite Items
    4- Infinite Cellphone Battery
    5- XP points hack (x100)
    6- Infinite Focus
    7- Max money after buying
    8- Max skill points after getting any point

1.01 update EBOOTs (collection 1):

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

After updating the game you should replace this EBOOT: dev_hdd0/game/BLES01854/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

ِAll EBOOTs workinng good with BLES01854 version. EBOOTs editing & uploading: Ammar-A1. Codes founders: Hiei-YYH , Orig Medo. Keep in touch !!! Enjoy it

Hello everyone ! Here is my modded save for Watch Dogs in 2.5% progression (so it's from the beginning). What you got with this save:

1- Max rank and xp (Level 50) for story mode + online !
    2- Money 99999999$
    3- Skill points 99999999
    4- all clothes
    5- all guns with max ammo

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (BLES01854 Region)

You need to resign it with your save using any program as Xploder.

Video (beginning of it):

Enjoy it

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Last edited by oVERSoLDiER; 05-22-2014 at 03:14 PM

Cheers for the update oVERSoLDiER and +Rep... I have now mainpaged the news also.

you gotta be kidding me lol

nice

Can anyone upload the cheat code of Watch Dogs to another server?

It seem the [Register or Login to view links] doesn't download well.

Thanx
    Last edited by kombat75; 05-23-2014 at 11:13 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

With all the extra time they had for this you'd expect it to have 0 bugs but I found a huge one already. I got no legs! LOL. Been playing for ages without legs. Not sure if they come back if I change clothes but so far even through the movies there are nothing there. My body ends with a big white patch.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

WATCH_DOGS™.png   WATCH_DOGS™_3.png   WATCH_DOGS™_4.png   WATCH_DOGS™_5.png  

is that the ps3 version? the motorcycle looks weird

Highly disappointing with the graphics. UBI soft screwed this game. It was looking nice in E3 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    With all the extra time they had for this you'd expect it to have 0 bugs but I found a huge one already. I got no legs! LOL. Been playing for ages without legs. Not sure if they come back if I change clothes but so far even through the movies there are nothing there. My body ends with a big white patch.
    Not sure if you've tried yet but changing outfits regrows your legs or at least it did for me. But overall weird bug for sure

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News