Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here's step by step :

1- Download the full demo:

[Register or Login to view links]

2- Install the "Loader.pkg"

3- Copy the folder "NPUA70257" inside MultiMan with File Manager and let it overwrite the old one (in section "game")

4- Download the fix 3.55 [Register or Login to view links]

5- Install only this one NPUA70257_THE_LAST_OF_US_DEMO_FIX_[341-355]

6- Play it !

Sponsored Links
    Thanks a lot for your help.

I looked around some more yesterday and found this: The Last of Us [RUS\ENG] [Demo] [Repack] [1xDVD5] [PS3] (Size: 2.76 GB)

The Last of Us.Afd.NPEA90122.Rus.Install Demo.pkg

It's just one pkg file, install it and you're done. Worked for me on 3.55.

NEW: Skyrim The Elder Scrolls V Legendary Edition + DLC and FIX
    [BLUS31202] - 3.41/3.55 CFW FIX

Thanks to Catalinnc for DLC fix
    Thanks to opoisso893 for the fix, credits for the fix.
    Good job opoisso893

bitshare.com [Register or Login to view links]
    ziddu.com [Register or Login to view links]
    sendspace.com [Register or Login to view links]
    share-online.biz [Register or Login to view links]
    asfile.com [Register or Login to view links]
    fileserving.com [Register or Login to view links]
    sendmyway.com [Register or Login to view links]
    uploaded.net [Register or Login to view links]

Have Fun

For those who are encountering errors on the GRID 2 Fix retail from master opoisso893 a solution is:

GRID 2 BLES01737 & BLES01855 (3.41 jailbreakers) solution :

Use Rogero Manager 8.5 with:

BD-EMU ON
    USB MOUNT ON
    PL3 payloads (switch from Hermes V4 with L1 + circle (O)

if works fine, autosave-data, trophy and quit to xmb (no softreset !) .. if you get error 80030301 you are using hermes v4 payloads !

The Last of Us and The Last of Us PS3 DLC Unlocker By Duplex Out

Following up on their previous releases, today PlayStation 3 scene release group Duplex is back with The Last of Us PS3 (32.76 GB) and a The Last of Us DLC Unlocker PS3 release for Custom Firmware users with details below alongside a The Last of Us (BCES01584) Retail Fix 3.41 / 3.55 CFW by opoisso893.

A guide is available HERE from daivyphuong alongside a PS3 3.55 CFW Fix from AdilAliraqe and a [Register or Login to view links] (Last_Of_Us_Static_001.p3t) and [Register or Login to view links] (Last Of Us Static 002.p3t) and a [Register or Login to view links] by Ada_Love and a [Register or Login to view links] (which offers Infinite Everything - Ammo, Items, Skills, Parts) from Harryoke (Just copy to your Last of us games folder replacing the old one), and to quote from the related PlayStation 3 NFO files:

The.Last.of.Us.PS3-DUPLEX

[Register or Login to view code]

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / pastebin.com/MjfTTYYP / pastebin.com/ZCZb56VM / nzbclub.com/nzb_get/30989065/4018_abgx_duplex_lastofus.nzb

The.Last.of.Us.DLC.Unlocker.PS3-DUPLEX

[Register or Login to view code]

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Finally, from dcskill: I'd like to explain what I did to fix the infinite loading screen problem, as follows:

1) Download the Last of us
    2) Use PS3 splitter to split the 10gb file into 11 parts
    3) Transfer the game (including the split files) with a method of your choice. I did NTFS External to my ps3 internal.
    4) Open mmOS and transfer the game to your internal
    5) Make a folder in the root of the main folder called "pak23". [ps3_game>usrdir>build>main]
    6) Transfer the 11 part split file into that folder. MM should merge the split files into a 10gb file.
    7) Copy the pak23 10gb, go back to the root of main folder (refer to #5 directory) and make a ghost copy
    8) Test The Last of Us and it should be ~40 something gigabytes instead of the ~32gb.
    9) Don't change any boot options in MM. Just load the game and wait 5 - 10 minutes for the loading screen. Anything longer and it didn't work.

Doing this, I have solved the problem. I am on 4.40 Rogero CFW.

The Last of Us and The Last of Us PS3 DLC Unlocker By Duplex Out

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Ge7X8Jo.jpg   9K6Q8Qh.jpg   iKbw37K.jpg  

i hope there's a 3.55 fix man. i will update for this tho. lol

What's the password BBoy Chrif?

anyone tried the demo fix? i wonder if it would work for last of us full game?

I tried the demo fix and it worked with the demo. I hated the game after playing the demo so I'm really hoping its different.

Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    I tried the demo fix and it worked with the demo. I hated the game after playing the demo so I'm really hoping its different.
    i hope its good. i'm buying from the us psn store. well thinking bout it anyways. lol
    have you tried the demo fix for the full game. i was wondering if that may work. i doubt it but its worth a try. but i forget you aren't on

3.55 anymore any ways.it will work straight up for you bro. hehe
    3.55 is what i'm on. only because i don't use the console really and want to sell it anyways. lol

Anyone have Dead of Alive 5 the latest DLC (cheerleader costumes of all the ladies)? I mean the 3.41-3.55fix without no reactPSN thingy required...

Would really appreciated it if someone can upload... (always good for more costumes in DOA5!) Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News