Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 816 of 896 FirstFirst ... 316716766806814815816817818826866 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 8957

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can someone put working links dead space 3 to 3.55 with working save?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Finally after a very long search, i found the DLC for GranTurismo 5 - BCUS98114. Inside you will find the pkg with rap files needed for activation. Important guys, for this to work you will need reactpsn 2.26 to activate the DLC. I have tested the dlc and it works. The cars will be in the dealership offers. Don't make like me to look for it almost a hour , before i realize where to look )

The link is: [Register or Login to view links]

Extract the rar archive and there they are. Enjoy the ride. PSN games down loader and DLC, RAP files finder and downloader. Guys i can't remember when this was posted but i will post it again, a very big help for this tool in finding the DLC you want and get it, along with the files needed for activation .

Credits go to the original creator, here you go the link: [Register or Login to view links]

This tool give me the DLC i was looking for. Thanks to all who made this project go out for the public.

Sponsored Links

Exclamation GTA IV link

Sponsored Links
    Guys plz give me link for working GTA IV on rogero 4.40 cfw. i want to play the game but its keep loading plz help me out and help me for dead island riptide too.

i have dead island riptide antidote but its not working on rogero 4.40

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by derbico View Post
    can someone put working links dead space 3 to 3.55 with working save?
    There is no working saves on DS3 for 3.55, you need to upgrade to 4.40 to be able to save.

hello, thanks for your work, any way i can the fix for DRAGON'S LAIR games or a link in how to do it, thanks

Both GTA IV and Dead Island Riptide should work on 4.40, I've got them on Rebug 4.30.2 spoofed to 4.41 and they work without issues.

I was having the same problem with Dead Island Riptide.

I got it working with the BD-mirror option set in Multiman, and on an external HDD.

Resident Evil Revelations 3.55 (EURO) fix by Daveyshamble501

BLES01773-(EURO)

Hi everyone, I've knocked up this little fix for all you Resident Evil lovers on 3.55 (myself being one those still Rocking 3.55 )Just replace the corresponding files, click BD mirror an external in Multi-man and start from the xmb with a disc in the drive... Also plz read the readme file in the download.

Enjoy...

[Register or Login to view links]

Also be aware that the first time you load it via MultiMAN it will take ages to verify it, about 15 minutes or so, your console hasn't crashed, just be patient.

After the first time, it's take seconds to verify it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyshamble501 View Post
    BLES01773-(EURO)
    Is this fix able to save and load?

and please fix the link? i can't open it.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News