Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 81 of 889 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181581 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am working on full release of EXEtrimALL games and will post it soon.

Castlevania will be there. Give me 30 min.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is the Castlevania Fix only for 3.55? I can't install it on 3.41 (An error ocurred blah blah ...) - The Reverie & Ressurection DLC pack & the patch seems to install just fine, though.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you ever upload to usenet?

Banned User
    No, not anywhere. Honestly, with my work and family and gaming I really don't have the time to deal with that. It's only when I stumble on something like this I give links (not mine). These are "direct links" and they are really fast and free-user.

Only have cryped titles but you can rename them so you know what game it is. Hope someone who does upload can pick them up and post them on other filehosters.

Re: Castlevania DLC - All this games were originaly posted with no notes, so we need to check them ourselves.
    Some are reported as non 3.41 working. (Crysis eg.), RE4 HD now have fix for 3.41.
    Last edited by pr0p0sitionJOE; 12-30-2011 at 08:59 PM

Ellow,

Castlevania Lords of Shadow Reverie & Resurrection DLC (PSN) FW 3.41 FIX (FIX ONLY):
    Game ID: BLES01047
    FIX: [Register or Login to view links]

1. Get the game (you know where to get it), and copy BLES011047 folder to your INTERNAL/EXTERNAL HDD.
    2. Install the DLC1 (Reverie.pkg) and DLC2 (Ressurection.pkg) from Install Package Files option.
    3. Install the DLC FIX (its for bouth DLCs) from Install Package Files option.
    4. Install the 1.03 update (you know where to get it) from Install Package Files option.
    5. Load the game from multiMAN and run from /app_home/PS3_Game or BD disk (whichever method you are using).

Uploaders Note: You should now have 14 chapters in chapter select, AFTER you beaten the game...

Edited and tested myself.

Since I am here:

Wakeboarding HD (PSN) FW 3.41 FIX (FIX ONLY):
    Game ID: NPUB30098

1. Get the game installer (you know where to get it), install from Install Package Files option.
    2. Install the FIX PKG from Install Package Files option.
    3. Play the game.

Creds to EXEtrimall and Juan Nadie for the algo stuff.

PixelJunk Monsters Encore (PSN) FW 3.41 Full game FIX (FULL GAME FIX):
    Game ID: NPUA80108
    FIXED GAME: [Register or Login to view links]

1. Get the game installer (you know where to get it), install from Install Package Files option.
    3. Play the game.

Creds to EXEtrimall and Juan Nadie for the algo stuff.

Side Note: ALL PS1 games that got released work on FW 3.41 without any editing (just for info)...

Enjoy.
    Hissatsu

Hi.. Does it work for Castlevania USA version ? Thanks.

Banned User
    And that is how the real devs do it. Go Hissatsu.

PS. Is there any chance of fixing CALL OF DUTY CLASSIC (for both 3.41/3.55) and CRYSIS for (3.41)

That's cool with me, I appreciate what you have put in so far. Usnet is my preferred source for stuff because of the speeds and easy search function, All these different links in the thread spread out has got a bit messy.

Its a lot of clicking and searching if you want all the fixes and if someone puts together 1 batch its a real headache for them to scour around for all the different scrappy links. The Duplex stuff is all on Usenet and some of the EXEtrimALL stuff as well, but the other individual releases don't seem to be.

Some more games (lots of PSX) to share, of course from EXEtrimALL.

Release: Resident Evil Trilogy PSX-PSN
    Platform: PS3
    Size: 1429 MB
    Group: N/A

Resident Evil - a super-slick, realistically mapped, and ultra-violent Alone in the Dark - is at the top of the heap in cinematic 3-D adventure games.

The story: A police special tactics and rescue squad (S.T.A.R.S.) vanishes in a remote location recently plagued by bizarre disappearances and deaths. Its sister team lands to investigate and is quickly set upon by creatures who force them to run for "shelter" in - you guessed it - a Creepy Old Mansion. Sure, we've all seen this movie before... but this time, we get to play it. And like a movie, Resident Evil deserves, almost demands, to be experienced in the dark.

The fix to unlock full game was done by EXEtrimALL and all the credit goes to him!

1) install the game
    2) install the Fix
    3) Play

Edit : Rename UP9000-NPUJ00747_00-FIX0000000000000 To UP9000-NPUJ00747_00-FIX0000000000000.PKG

Resident Evil 2, known as Biohazard 2 in Japan, is a survival horror video game originally released for the PlayStation in 1998. Developed by Capcom as the second installment in the Resident Evil series, its story takes place two months after the events of the first game, Resident Evil. It is set in Raccoon City, a Midwestern American mountain community whose residents have been transformed into zombies by the T-virus, a biological weapon developed by the pharmaceutical company Umbrella. In their escape from the city, the two protagonists, Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield, encounter other survivors, and are confronted by William Birkin, the mutated creator of the even more powerful G-virus, a variation of the T-Virus.

As usual all credit to EXEtrimALL.

1) install the game
    2) install the Fix
    3) Play

The game begins on September 28, 1998. The player takes control of former Special Tactics And Rescue Service (STARS) member Jill Valentine in her attempt to escape a ruined and zombie-infested Raccoon City. On her way to the Raccoon City police station, she runs into Brad Vickers, who is killed by Nemesis for being part of the STARS, since Umbrella believes that the STARS members know about their operations in the Arklay Mountains, and will reveal Umbrella to the world.

Later on, she encounters three surviving members of the Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service (UBCS): Carlos Oliveira, Mikhail Victor and Nicholai Ginovaef. Nicholai is soon presumed dead after an encounter with zombies as Jill gets parts for the cable car. Mikhail sacrifices himself to save Jill and Carlos from the Nemesis, a bio-organic weapon. The cable car that the three were in bursts into flame and Jill and Carlos are separated.

Jill and Carlos meet up later in a clock tower where Carlos has said a rescue helicopter will arrive. Jill summons the helicopter by ringing the clock tower's bell. Nemesis destroys the helicopter, and infects Jill with a virus. Jill temporarily defeats Nemesis, Carlos finds her in a state of weakness, and she blacks out. During this period, Carlos searches for the vaccine to Jill's infection, as, unknown to either of them, Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield (Resident Evil 2) make their way into Raccoon City.

Install note:

1.Copy files to FAT32 USB Key/USB Disk
    2.Install Resident Evil 3 Nemesis.pkg
    3.Install fix UP9000-NPUJ00923_00-FIX0000000000000.pkg
    4.Run from XMB and enjoy in great classic!!

[Register or Login to view links]

Release: Crash Bandicoot Trilogy PSX-PSN
    Size: 679 MB

Crash Bandicoot is a series of platform video games published by Activision after first being developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. Initially created by Andy Gavin and Jason Rubin, the series was developed for its first four years by the video game company Naughty Dog. Since then, the series has been given to numerous developers. The series spans 18 games as of 2010.

The games are mostly set on the fictitious Wumpa Islands, an archipelago situated to the south of Australia, although other locations are common. The main games in the series are largely platformers, but several are spin-offs in different genres. The protagonist of the series is an Eastern Barred Bandicoot named Crash, whose quiet life on the Wumpa Islands is often interrupted by the games' main antagonist, Doctor Neo Cortex, who created Crash and now wants nothing more than his demise. It's usually up to Crash to defeat Cortex and foil any world domination plans he might have.

The Crash Bandicoot series has been a commercial success, selling approximately 50 million units worldwide.

[1] As of August 31, 2011, the Crash Bandicoot franchise has celebrated 15 years.

1. Install Game.
    2. Install Crack.
    3. Boot from XMB.

Note: Install PKG's via the "Install Packages" menu from root of USB or mount them into same menu via Multiman file manager feature from any other location.

Release: Dino Crisis 1&2
    Size: 569 MB

Dino Crisis (Japanese: ??? ????? Hepburn: Dino Kuraishisu?) is a survival horror video game by Capcom, originally released in 1999 for the PlayStation and later ported to Microsoft Windows and Dreamcast in 2000. It was directed and produced by Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami, and developed by a team of staff members that would later become part of Capcom Production Studio 4.

In the game, a special forces team must find a way to survive in a secret government facility that has been infested with dinosaurs. It features survival horror gameplay similar to the Resident Evil series and was promoted by Capcom as "panic horror".

It was followed by two sequels, Dino Crisis 2 and Dino Crisis 3, and a light gun-based spinoff in Capcom's Gun Survivor series, known as Dino Stalker. A Game Boy Color version of Dino Crisis was planned by UK developer M4, but the port was apparently cancelled.

1. Install Game.
    2. Install Crack.
    3. Boot from XMB.

Note: Install PKG's via the "Install Packages" menu from root of USB or mount them into same menu via Multiman file manager feature from any other location.

Source : splitter.MyFTP.biz

Quote Originally Posted by bearmon2010 View Post
    Hi.. Does it work for Castlevania USA version ? Thanks.
    Ellow,

I believe its possible, BUT you will have to:
    - Install bouth DLCs for EUR v. (doesn't matter which order)
    - Install the FIX
    - Install the 1.03 update (you can use the USA one)

Than copy the content of BLES01047 folder (it was created when you installed the DLCs ,and has the DLC files and the licence in it) over to your update folder (or right in to your game folder) of the US version (whatever the BLUSXXXXX folder is), and overwrite...

Thats what i read somewhere (its untested by me)... As DLC doesnt include any EBOOT.BIN, same with the FIX (so it should work)...

Correction on PixelJunk Encore game:
    1. Install the whole game from Install Package Files option.
    2. Play the game.

Hissatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0p0sitionJOE View Post
    PS. Is there any chance of fixing CALL OF DUTY CLASSIC (for both 3.41/3.55) and CRYSIS for (3.41)
    Ellow,

Allready Fixed Crysis:
    Crysis 1 (PSN) FW 3.41 FIX (FIX ONLY):
    Game ID: NPUB30302

*Say YES to overwrite the existing folder notice.
    3. Play the game.

Enjoy.
    Hissatsu
    Last edited by Hissatsu; 12-30-2011 at 09:24 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News