Results 8,081 to 8,090 of 8947

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks Sirogabober

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0p0sitionJOE View Post
    And some new PS1 PSN releases
    I am trying to download the FEAR EFFECT (NPEF00197) release by RangerRus and FEAR EFFECT 2: RETRO HELIX (NPEF00112) release by RangerRus fixes pkg but both are deleted and I can't download it. If anybody has the files would you kindly upload or send it directly to me. I would appreciate this very much.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Eh. Just find the PS1 images and play them on PCSX, they will look a million times better. I've always thought it was stupid of Sony to not have some nice upscaling and what have you for PS1/PS2 classics.

anyone have a 3.55 fix for Choplifter hd patch1.02 npub30619?

thanks

The fix in page 360 has been deleted.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon PSN PS3 & Poker Nights 2 PSN PS3 By Duplex

Following up on their previous release, today PlayStation 3 scene release group Duplex has made available fixes for both Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon PSN PS3 and Poker Nights 2 PSN PS3 with details below.

To quote from the related PlayStation 3 NFO files:

Far.Cry.3.Blood.Dragon.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX

[Register or Login to view code]

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Poker.Nights.2.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX

[Register or Login to view code]

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

More PlayStation 3 News...

I think Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon has totally killed the Far Cry name. Its total crap. It looks like an old 80's game but worse than Duke Nukem 3D. It really looks pathetic and it plays the same.

I guess this is the kind of crap you can release on the Far Cry 3 engine (Whatever engine FC3 uses) But they shouldn't have used the Far Cry name for this as its nothing like Far Cry at all. Its completely different.

I liked the look and feel of Blood Dragon, but it's bloody dark to see what your doing, but the sound on it is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    I think Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon has totally killed the Far Cry name. Its total crap. It looks like an old 80's game but worse than Duke Nukem 3D. It really looks pathetic and it plays the same.

I guess this is the kind of crap you can release on the Far Cry 3 engine (Whatever engine FC3 uses) But they shouldn't have used the Far Cry name for this as its nothing like Far Cry at all. Its completely different.
    lol gtfo, i'd rather play awesome blood dragon than original far cry 3.

love the 80's old school theme along with the futuristic an humor. music is top notch for old schoolers too.

just an overall badass game for those that can appreciate it for what it is.

I was there and I played all those 80's and 90's games and so over it. I like the look of games these days and dont like the way games are getting that "retro" look. All it does is make games look crap and cheap and I don't want to give my money to a crap looking game.

If you want a 80's looking game then get an 80's game. There is nothing better than the originals. The latest Tomb Raider is a great game, it looks great and it plays great but the original Tomb Raider is still a really good game. Its got that "retro" look as thats when it was made and for its time its still a really good game. Why pay so much for a new version of that when you can get that original game for just about free these days. I brought it on PS1 about 5 years ago for $5 but its in the PSN store for what $20?

There are many old games that are really good. You can probably get all of those games for the price of this 1 and you will have more fun.

PUDDLE (NPEB00441) release by BlackDeath / new updated version by propJOE

Full game: [Register or Login to view links]

Patch Update 1.01: [Register or Login to view links]

FIX 3.41/3.55: (pkg + edat) for 1.01: [Register or Login to view links]

[Register or Login to view links]
    or
    [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News